Robert Patrick Amell
Robbie, Hollywood, Picky
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
In 2006, Amell graduated from Lawrence Park Collegiate Institute in Toronto.
He learned acting from Canadian Studios Acting Academy.
- Father – Christopher Amell
- Mother – Jennifer Amell
- Siblings – Stephen Amell (Older Cousin) (Actor)
He is signed to Protege Entertainment.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
79 kg or 174 pounds
Robbie Amell dated –
- Hayley Kiyoko (2008-2009) – Robbie dated actress and singer Hayley Kiyoko from 2008 to 2009.
- Italia Ricci (2009-Present) – Since 2009, the Canadian actors Italia and Robbie are dating together. After 6 years of dating, the couple got engaged on August 20, 2014.
Race / Ethnicity
Amell’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 43 in or 109 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 14 in or 35.5 cm
- Waist – 33 in or 84 cm
Robbie’s shoe size is not listed.
He has appeared in a number of commercials.
Best Known For
Playing Stephen Jameson in the The CW’s science fiction television series The Tomorrow People since 2013.
Amell appeared in 2005 comedy film Cheaper by the Dozen 2 for his role as Daniel Murtaugh. It was a sequel of the 2003 movie.
First TV Show
In 2006, Robbie played the role as Stephen in The CW’s drama series Runaway. This show was aired for only 9 episodes in its lifetime and out of that Robbie appeared in just 1.
Actually, he had done two episodes, but one of them didn’t air.
He has a celebrity crush on Italia Ricci, Canadian actress. He also got to date this actress later in 2009.
Robbie also stated that his celebrity crush keeps on changing.
He must be eating right and following a strategic workout plan to get that buffed body.
Robbie Amell Favorite Things
- Food – In-N-Out burger, peanut butter
- TV Shows – He really likes the cartoons such as Bugs Bunny, and Tweety.
- Movie – Mean Girls (2004)
- Website – ign.com
Source – Seventeen
Robbie Amell Facts
- Robbie first started modeling along with his sister by appearing in commercials.
- He first appeared in a commercial at the age of six.
- He had his first kiss when he was in kindergarten or first grade. It was during the Truth and Dare game. After that, he dated that girl until sixth standard.
- He does not get the fashion thing, when the girls wear high waist pants (over their bellies).
- He would like Leonardo DiCaprio to play in the movie version of his life.
- His dream job is to play Wally West (also known as The Flash) in the movie. “The Flash” is a fictional character from the DC Comics.
- He would like to exchange places with Bill Gates for one day, if given a chance, just to transfer 1 billion dollars into his own account.
- He has a sister.
- Robbie is closest to his mom in the family.
- He really likes video games.
- He is very picky in case of foods. This sometimes also annoys his friends.
- He frequently bounces his legs when sitting. He says this is his worst habit.
- Connect with Robbie on Twitter and Facebook.