Salma Hayek has the most enviable bodies in the Hollywood. She has the exact ideal measurements of 36-24-36 inches, what most men desires of. She now lives in France with her french businessman husband Francois-Henri Pinault. She recently revealed her diet plan secrets.
Salma Hayek Diet Plan
She is a type of lady who has kept an alarm number. Whenever her weight reaches the threshold (she has not told that upper limit), she starts keeping a close eye on her weight. For this she daily checks her weight. She has to do this because she often overindulges on the food. This Mexican women has not adopted the French cuisine. In her own words -
“Everybody has a weakness (and) mine is food. If you love food and you love red wine and they put you in France, you’re in a good place and you’re in a bad place at the same time. You have to weigh yourself every day, and you have to have an alarm number. When you get to that number, you have to start putting it in reverse.”
She cannot do dieting. Whenever, Salma feels stressed, she switches to food so that she can relax and is not good at dieting. Additionally, she admits that love also helps her to stay in shape. She said -
“I think if I was not in love, I would probably let myself go faster. Love gives me the vanity to continue. I’m not necessarily vain, but when I gained 50 something pounds in the pregnancy, it did something to me. Since then, at least I make an effort.”
She revealed her food recipe. What she really likes is the apples and carrots as they are a rich source of antioxidants (which are required by the body to function normally) and Vitamin A (powerful natural antioxidant, protects from lung and oral cavity cancers and also good for eyes). She likes and drinks a juice everyday, which has the following ingredients -
- Carrots – 2 or 3 (Greens / Leaves removed)
- improves the vision,
- prevents cancer,
- anti-aging agent (due to a beta-carotene antioxidant),
- glowing and beautiful skin (from inside and outside),
- keeps the teeth and gums healthy (functions somewhat like a toothpaste and toothbrush),
- prevents heart disease,
- cleanse the body (Due to Vitamin A, which it contains it helps the liver in removing the toxins from the body),
- powerful antiseptic agent because it prevents infection when applied on cuts, boiled, etc.
- Apple – 1 (Cored)
- lowers the cholesterol,
- contains Vitamin C, B-Complex,
- decrease the risk of diabetes,
- may also keep us lean,
- keeps us away from asthma and good for brain.
- For more other benefits, you can visit here.
- Beetroot – ½ (Small)
- good for liver,
- can keep away from stroke and heart attacks,
- rich source of nutrients like Vitamin C, iron,
- can keep you in good mood the whole day,
- improves the immune system.
- Lemon – ¼ (Peeled)
- abolishes the acne (due to citric acid),
- works against the infections like flu, cold due to vitamin C, flavonoids,
- removes anxiety, dizziness, tension, nervousness, exhaustion,
- contains 22 anti-cancer compounds,
- strengthens the blood vessels (due to vitamin P or also called bioflavonoids),
- good for treating high blood pressure,
- good for fevers. How? Put 1 lemon’s juice in hot water with honey. Then, drink at once. This surely can be treated as a remedy for curing chills and fever, if taken every 2 hours.
Salma Hayek Workout Routine
“Salma is super smart and has so much drive! She always puts all her effort into her workouts and that’s the reason she gets results. I can’t say enough good things about her.”
- Burpees (also called Squat Thrust)
- Begin in a standing position.
- Drop into a squat position with your hands on the ground.
- Extend your feet back in one quick motion to assume the front plank position.
- Return to the squat position in one quick motion.
- Return to standing position.
- Alternating Pushups
- Plank – Hold for 1 minute.
- Jump Squats
- Triceps Dips
- Sit Ups