|A. J. Cook Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5½ in|
|Date of Birth||July 22, 1978|
Andrea Joy Cook
A. J. Cook, Dre
Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
A. J. Cook got her high school education from the Anderson Collegiate Vocational Institute in Whitby, Ontario.
She took acting classes at the Utah Valley State College, which has since been renamed as Utah Valley University.
- Father – Michael Cook (Teacher)
- Mother – Sandra Cook (Psychiatrist)
- Siblings – Nathan Cook (Brother), Paul Cook (Brother), Angela Cook (Sister)
A. J. Cook is represented by The Characters Talent Agency.
5 ft 5½ in or 166 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Andrea Cook has dated –
- Nathan Andersen (2001-Present) – Andrea Cook started dating actor Nathan Andersen while taking acting classes at the Utah Valley University. Andrea moved to Salt Lake City to live with Nathan. They got married in a small ceremony in August 2001. The couple has two children, sons Mekhai (b. 2008) and Phoenix Sky (b. July 2015).
Race / Ethnicity
She has naturally ‘Dirty Blonde‘ hair.
- Blonde hair
- Petite figure
34-23-33 in or 86-58.5-84 cm
0-2 (US) or 32-34 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
A. J. Cook was featured in a TV advert for McDonald’s hamburger at the age of 19.
Later, she was seen in the beauty care giant advert Proactiv+.
Plus, she has starred in a TV advert for Warriors in Pink foundation, which is a charitable association focused on breast cancer treatment.
Best Known For
- Starring in the critically acclaimed movie, The Virgin Suicides (1999).
- Playing the role of Special Agent Jennifer Jareau in the CBS drama Criminal Minds.
Andrea Cook made her film debut in a minor role as a pretty girl in science fiction film Laserhawk in 1999.
First TV Show
In 1997, Andrea guest appeared in the horror anthology series Goosebumps as Kim Carter.
A. J. Cook is a big fan of Pilates and tries to head to the Pilates studio at least three times a week. She also loves running. As she lives right on the beach, she often heads out for a run on the sand, which helps her work even the smallest leg muscles. If she has sufficient time, she attempts 5k marathons at the beach. She tries to create a window of an hour to workout every day.
In case Andrea can’t get any kind of exercise, she likes to indulge in fun outdoor activities with her family. They play beach volleyball, ride their cycles and even indulge in playful rope skipping competitions.
Her typical day diet plan –
- Breakfast – Egg white omelet or scrambled egg whites with avocado, chicken, and tomato.
- Lunch – Generally chicken or turkey wrap or sometimes a salad.
- Dinner – Salad with a fish or a steak.
- Snack – Chocolate
A. J. Cook Favorite Things
- Food Indulgences – Vinegar and salt kettle chips
- Running Outfit – Leggings with a shirt over a sports bra
- NFL Team – New York Jets
- Proactiv Product – Proactiv+ Pore Targeting Treatment
- Fragrance – Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue
- Fashion Designers – Balmain, Azzedine Alaia, Barbara Bui
- Clothing Item – Leather Jackets
A. J. Cook Facts
- Andrea Cook’s parents got her into dancing at the young age of 4. She took tap, ballet, and jazz dance classes.
- Before she decided to pursue an acting career, she used to take part in dance competitions and taught dance.
- By second grade, she had become legally blind due to her severe astigmatism condition. She used to wear thick glasses and contacts to see properly.
- Cook underwent eye surgery in 2007. The doctors inserted lens implants to correct her eye impairment.
- In 2014, Maxim magazine placed her on the 88th position in the “100 Hottest Women in the World” list.
- Andrea Cook’s first acting assignment was to star in McDonald’s commercial in 1997.
- In April 2016, she served as a Grand Marshall for the STP 500 race held at the Martinsville Speedway in Virginia.
- Actress Meghan Ory and Andrea are best friends.