|Aaron Dominguez Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||June 24, 1994|
Aaron Dominguez is an American actor who shot to fame after playing Javier Roberto in the film Breathe (2014). He gained further popularity by starring in several other movies like Shaft (2019) and by getting featured in many TV shows including the Hulu comedy series Only Murders In the Building where he began to portray Oscar, the love interest of Selena Gomez, in 2021. Dominguez has garnered more than 40k followers on Instagram.
He has been represented by Authentic Talent and Literary Management.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Selena Gomez – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
He often tends to dye his hair in different shades.
- Defined jawline
- Thick eyebrows
Aaron Dominguez Favorite Things
- Scene He Has Shot With Selena In Only Murders In the Building – Episode 5 as Oscar is not seen for some time following which he comes back around, it having been a lot of fun playing all the various levels of nuances and intricacies of not having seen someone with Selena’s character Mabel for a considerable time, with Aaron having tried out joking or throwing an ad-lib in there to get different energy and loved how the episode ushered in Oscar and Mabel’s story again as buddies
Source – Yahoo
Aaron Dominguez Facts
- He has recalled that during the filming for Only Murders In the Building, every day had been a new and amazing experience, particularly because of being in the company of people he had found to be eccentric, alive, and happy like Steve Martin, Martin Short, and Selena Gomez.
- One of Aaron’s cherished memories on the sets of Only Murders In the Building has been singing Frank Sinatra songs along with Martin Short. During shooting, there would be something fun happening all the time, whether it was dancing or singing with Selena. It would often end up feeling like a musical as Steve Martin would also join by playing the banjo. With everyone musically in tune on the program, the whole cast would break out, sing songs, and simply have a wonderful time.
- He has revealed that he had the most fun working with Selena Gomez and forming the relationship of their characters. Selena had approached it in a simple manner with the idea that the easiest way for it to translate on camera would be if they would begin to spend time together and become friends. Aaron soon saw how building the camaraderie off-camera was so crucial, for which he got to know his co-star and entirely come into the work aspect of it while being in tune with the personal side, too. He has added that it was a lovely journey alongside Selena as she was always very sweet and warm.
- Dominguez has found comedy to be rather difficult and technical, having believed it to be a lot of work to be an outstanding comedian. He used to look at the icons of the genre like Steve Martin and Martin Short like he was watching masters at work, and try his best to learn what he could get from them.
Featured Image by Aaron Dominguez / Instagram