|Grace Park Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||March 14, 1974|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Grace Park is an American-Canadian actress who is best known for portraying roles such as Shannon Ng in Edgemont, Katherine Kim in A Million Little Things, Officer Kono Kalakaua in Hawaii Five-0, and Lt. Sharon “Boomer” Valerii in Battlestar Galactica. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Romeo Must Die, Adventures in Public School, The Outer Limits, American Dad!,West 32nd, Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction, Dead Last, The Dead Zone, The Cleaner, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Human Cargo, MacGyver, and many more.
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Korean, Canadian, American
American and Canadian
Grace graduated from Magee Secondary School in Vancouver, British Columbia in 1992.
Grace then earned a degree in psychology from University of British Columbia.
She is repped by these agencies –
- The Characters Talent Agency Ltd.
- Zero Gravity Management
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
58 kg or 128 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Grace Park dated –
- Phil Kim (2002-Present) – In 2002, she started dating real estate developer Phil Kim. They got married in 2004. The couple lives in Vancouver. They have a son.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Korean descent.
34-26-35 in or 86-66-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
Grace has appeared in numerous commercials. She actually started her career with TV adverts.
Best Known For
Playing Lt. Sharon ‘Boomer’ Valerii and Lt. Sharon ‘Athena’ Agathon in the military science fiction series Battlestar Galactica from 2004 to 2009, and as Kono Kalakaua in the action police procedural series Hawaii Five-0.
Grace debuted with the 2000 action film Romeo Must Die for her role as an Asian Dancer.
First TV Show
In 1997, Grace appeared in just a single episode of Showtime and the Sci-Fi Channel’s The Outer Limits for her role as a Virtual Avatar.
Grace has been doing the stunts herself in many of the shows. In Hawaii Five-0, she did most of the high-water athletics herself. She also did stunts herself on Battlestar Galactica for 5 years.
Grace does exercises, but according to her, she is quite sedentary. She does not do CrossFit and is not a Yoga freak. She actually looks athletic and even has weak core area.
Grace Park Favorite Things
- Korean Food – Kimchi with mashed potatoes
- Holiday Destination – Maldives
- Movies – Fight Club (1999)
Source – TV.com
Grace Park Facts
- At the age of 22 months, she shifted to Canada from America.
- Grace Park is not related to another South Korean actress, Linda Park.
- She has sung alto as a part of her high school choir.
- Grace can speak English fluently and even Korean. She is also able to speak French and Cantonese a little bit.
- She has also been on Maxim’s “Hot 100 list” several times. In 2010, she was ranked #60, in 2011 at #59, in 2006 at #93, and in 2005 at #81.
- She is not on social media.
She is beautiful.
Grace Park is so beautiful. She looks so young.