|Ada Nicodemou Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||May 14, 1977|
Ada Nicodemou is an Australian-born Greek actress who is known for playing the role of Leah Patterson on Channel 7 series Home & Away. She has been nominated for more than 5 Logie Awards for her superior acting skills. Ada has served as an ambassador for various charitable organizations like the National Breast Cancer Foundation and Starlight Children’s Foundation. She has also graced the covers of WHO Magazine and Good Health Magazine. She is active on social media with more than 400k followers on Instagram and over 150k followers on Twitter.
Nicodemou went to The Grange Public School and then took singing, dancing, and acting lessons at the Johnny Young Talent School.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Costa Nicodemou (Younger Brother)
She is represented by CMC Talent Management, Melbourne, Australia.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Danny Raco (2002) – Ada and actor Danny Raco dated in 2002. But, the couple separated the same year.
- Chrys Xipolitas (2006-2016) – Nicodemou and restaurateur Chrys Xipolitas started dating in 2006. The couple got engaged in August 2006 and finally got married on February 17, 2007. On August 22, 2012, Ada gave birth to her first child, a son named Johnas Xipolitas. Then, after 2 years, she gave birth to her second child, a stillborn, son Harrison Xipolitas on August 7, 2014, who was 2 months premature. They officially divorced in 2016.
- Adam Rigby (2016-Present) – Nicodemou started dating businessman Adam Rigby in 2016. The couple was spotted together at the 2018 Logie Awards in July. They can be seen together in many of her Instagram posts.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Greek descent.
She prefers to dye her hair in different shades of ‘brown’.
- Short Stature
- Pouty Lips
She has endorsed –
- McHappy Day
- Pears Soap
- Priceline Pharmacy
She hasn’t spoken about her religious views publicly.
Best Known For
- Playing the role of Leah Patterson on Channel 7’s longest running and highest rated series Home & Away
- Being nominated for 5 Logie Awards for Home and Away till 2018
She made her theatrical film debut as Dujour in the action sci-fi film The Matrix in 1999.
First TV Show
Ada made her first TV show appearance as Katerina Ioannou on the drama series Heartbreak High in 1994.
In 2018, Ada took an intense, 8-week fitness challenge and surprised everyone by showing her success on the cover of Who magazine. Her 8-week plan included focussing mainly on strength training, along with push-ups and sit-ups. As a result, she lost a lot of weight and got into a better shape than ever before.
Her routine includes waking up regularly at 4.30 a.m. Ada also follows a high-protein, low-carbohydrate diet. A sample meal plan of her every day eating regime is as follows:
- Breakfast – Black coffee and protein shake
- Lunch – Salad with lean protein
- Dinner – Fish, chicken, or lamb chops with vegetables
- Snack – Dark chocolate
Ada Nicodemou Favorite Things
Her favorite things aren’t known.
Ada Nicodemou Facts
- She served as a hostess for the reality series Please Marry My Boy in 2012.
- She had a cameo role in the blockbuster movie The Matrix, starring Keanu Reeves in 1999.
- Her last name is pronounced as “Nico-de-mou” (with a stress on ‘de’).
- Ada won the Inside Soap Award for Best Australian Actress in 2006.
- In 2005, she appeared on the popular television show Dancing with the Stars and took away the winning trophy.
- She has graced the covers of WHO Magazine and Good Health Magazine.
- Ada has served as an ambassador of the PixiFoto Foundation, an organization that works to increase the funds for a Childhood Blindness Prevention program in Africa.
- Nicodemou has also served as the ambassador for Save our Sons and she also supports organizations like Starlight Children’s Foundation and Make-A-Wish Foundation Australia.
- In 2018, Ada guest starred in an episode of Drop Dead Weird.
- At the age of 16, she gave an audition and got selected for the role of Katerina Ioannou in ABC1’s Heartbreak High.
- Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Ada Nicodemou / Instagram