|Jerry Horton Quick Info
|5 ft 10 in
|Date of Birth
|March 10, 1975
Jerry Horton is an American musician who is best known for being the co-founder, lead guitarist, and backing vocalist of the alternative rock band, Papa Roach. As a guitarist, he has been nominated several times for the Californian Music Awards. Along with the band, Jerry has produced songs like No Matter What, Who Do You Trust, Between Angels and Insects, Getting Away with Murder, Time Is Running Out, and I Almost Told You That I Loved You.
Jerry Allan Horton
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
Sacramento, California, United States
Jerry attended the Vanden High School.
- Siblings – Chad Horton (Brother)
Jerry is represented by 10th Street Entertainment.
Hard Rock, Alternative Metal, Alternative Rock, Nu Metal, Rap Metal, Rap Rock
Eleven Seven Records, DGC Records, Interscope Records, Geffen Records, DreamWorks Records
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jerry has dated –
- Jessica Lee (2002-Present) – Jerry got married to Jessica Lee on December 21, 2002. The couple has since been together and parents 2 daughters, one of them is named Amelia Horton.
Race / Ethnicity
Salt & pepper stubble
Jerry has done endorsement work for Schecter guitars.
Best Known For
Being the co-founder, lead guitarist, and backing vocalist of the alternative rock band, Papa Roach
Jerry released his first album Old Friends from Young Years along with Papa Roach in February 1997.
First TV Show
Jerry made his first TV show appearance in Player$ as himself in 2003.
Jerry Horton Facts
- Jerry first played the guitar when he was 14 years old.
- Before joining Papa Roach, he worked as a roof mechanic.
- He came in contact with the band through an ex-girlfriend.
- Shortly after he was introduced to the band, he joined alongside the band’s former guitarist, Ben Luther, as a lead guitarist.
- Jerry Horton is quite popular for his style and has been nominated for Californian Music Awards under the category of the Best Guitarist.
- He released his own signature guitar series in 2010 based on solo-6 guitar, which is a single cutaway and had custom hot rod-themed paint done on it.
- He prefers to use Dean Markley guitar strings.
- Follow Jerry Horton on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Andreas Lawen, Fotandi / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0