|Eden McCoy Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||June 10, 2003|
Eden McCoy is a Daytime Emmy nominated American actress and volleyball player who is best known for her important portrayal of Josslyn Jacks on ABC’s General Hospital. Apart from that, she has also been credited for her guest appearance in the shows Scary Tales (2011), Game Shakers (2016), and Walk the Prank (2018). She has also been cast in various films like Stay Tuned: The Movie (2018), The Kids from 62-F (2016), Tenured (2015), and Perfect Man (2011). Besides acting, she is also a competitive volleyball player who as of 2018, was playing for the Endless Summer Volleyball Club. Eden also set up a YouTube channel titled Eden McCoy Beach Volleyball in 2017, for her fans to see her playing volleyball. She is also committed to playing on the University of Southern California’s “Women’s Beach Volleyball Team” by 2025. With time, Eden has also garnered a huge fan base with more than 50k followers on Twitter and more than 250k followers on Instagram.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Eden was attending the Marlborough School, Los Angeles in 2019. As of July 2019, Eden wanted to enroll at the University of Southern California by 2025.
Actress, Volleyball Player
- Father – Jim McCoy
- Mother – Natasha McCoy
- Siblings – She has a younger sister.
Eden is represented by the Coast to Coast Talent Group.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Eden has dated –
- Brian Dennis (2016-2018) – Eden had started dating a handsome young boy named Brian Dennis back in 2016. They went around for little more than a year. Eden would often share pictures of the duo having the best time of their life. However, in 2018, for reasons unknown, things started going sideways which resulted in the couple, parting ways. Thereafter, Eden had deleted all the pictures that she had shared with him before December 2018, on her Instagram.
- William Lipton (2019) – Co-stars Eden and William were rumored to have started dating one another in 2019. The on-screen romantic couple from General Hospital seemed to have had taken things off-screen as well. They were seen together on more than one occasion including spending karaoke night at their fan club weekend every now and then. However, they didn’t come forth and never confirmed the blooming rumors.
- Memphis Tate (2020-Present) – In 2020, she started dating a personality named, Memphis Tate.
Race / Ethnicity
Eden has appeared in various commercials for brands such as –
- Wells Fargo
- Exede Internet (2012)
- ValPak (2012)
- Coppertone (2014)
- Staples Inc. (2015)
- Neon Street Rollers (2016)
Best Known For
- Being nominated for a Daytime Emmy Award for “Outstanding Younger Actress in a Drama Series” in General Hospital as Josslyn Jacks in 2019
- Being cast in several other shows such as Scary Tales (2011), Game Shakers (2016), and Walk the Prank (2018)
- Starring in various films like Stay Tuned: The Movie (2018), The Kids from 62-F (2016), Tenured (2015), and Perfect Man (2011)
Eden made her debut feature film appearance as Tiffany in Perfect Man in 2011.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance as Marlene in Scary Tales in 2011.
Eden once stated that “playing volleyball works better for her than going to the gym”. Not only is she able to stretch out her muscles but also gets a good cardio workout through the constant movement and swift moves needed to take control of the game.
Besides that, McCoy also manages to keep her core well-toned with exercises like V ups, alternate toe touches, leg lifts (From 6 to 9 degrees), alternate side planks, full planks. Each of these workouts is performed for 60 seconds.
As for her cardio routine, she prefers to do bear crawl combined with burpees net jumps while on the beach.
Eden McCoy Favorite Things
- Food – Pasta
- TV Shows – 30 Rock (2006-2013)
- Thing About Working On A TV Show – The community that she’s part of and because everyone is so welcoming and amazing, they are like a second family to her
- Shows To Watch on Netflix – Gossip Girl (2007-2012), Black Mirror
- Social Media Application – Snapchat, Instagram
- Fashion Trend in February 2019 – Barrette Hair Clips
Source – Just Jared
Eden McCoy Facts
- She grew up in Manhattan Beach, California. This explains her love for the volleyball.
- One of the very first roles that she booked was for an advertisement for a dollhouse that related to the animated show Olivia The Pig (2009-2013).
- Eden was 7 years old when she was cast in the film Perfect Man (2011).
- At the age of 8, she made her first TV show appearance in the episode of Snow White and the Juniper Tree on the show Scary Tales in December 2011.
- She was cast as Josslyn Jacks in 2015 in the hit show General Hospital at the age of 12. Eden’s involvement in the show made her the 6th actress to portray the character. The character was first played by actress Jamie Lea Willett in 2009. Later, it was portrayed by twins McKenna Larson and Karleigh Larson (2009-2012). Thereafter, actress Sarah Johnson (2012-13), Paige Olivier (2013), and Hannah Nordberg (2014-15) also starred as the character before it was given to Eden McCoy in 2015.
- As of 2017, Eden had never eaten salad and expressed disgust for it for the future as well.
- Besides acting, she has been a competitive beach volleyball player ever since she was 8 years old. At first, Eden started playing indoor volleyball at the age of 12 until she was 14 years old. After that, she went on to playing beach volleyball. Ever since that year, she has been determined to play on the University of Southern California’s “Women’s Beach Volleyball Team” by 2025.
- As of 2018, she was playing for the Endless Summer Volleyball Club. However, she would play mostly when she was free from her busy schedule.
- She loves being around dogs as she is obsessed with them.
- To Eden, friends are her everything.
- McCoy is a huge fan of the sitcom 30 Rock (2006-2013). In an interview, Eden revealed that she had seen it more than 10 times by 2017. She also enjoys watching all kinds of horror films and finds them more interesting when they are even scarier.
- She is affiliated with the “Screen Actors Guild‐American Federation of Television and Radio Artists” labor union.
- Something that she not at all good at is dancing.
- Eden is a total beach baby. She especially likes spending her time at tropical beaches though.
- In 2017, Eden had a fish named Chip.
- The one store that she could spend 10 hours of her day at is Sephora.
- In July 2017, Eden started a YouTube channel titled Eden McCoy Beach Volleyball. The first video she uploaded was titled Eden McCoy & Mireya Miner 6-22-17 CBVA Huntington 16U. However, as of July 2019, the last video she posted to her channel was in April 2018.
- In 2019, she was nominated for her first-ever award which was the prestigious Daytime Emmy Award for her outstanding performance in General Hospital.
- She is always open to learning new things from the people she works alongside.
- If she could star in a show of her choice, it would be The Walking Dead.
- In her free time, she likes to eat to her heart’s content, sleep, and hang out with her close friends.
- Eden’s best friends and volleyball partners are Colby Bennett, Natalie Myszkowski, and McKenna Thomas. She is also close friends with actress Mackenzie Ziegler.
- She describes herself as a laid back and casual person.
- Legendary stars Tom Hanks and Natalie Portman are her role models.
- Her least favorite social media application is Facebook because she does not use it much.
- Eden’s Snapchat account only has her parents and close friends following her.
- As of February 2019, McCoy’s dream car was the Mercedes Benz S550. Her mother was also a proud owner of one.
- It was McCoy’s mother and father who enrolled her into theater school so that, she could break out of her shy habit.
- She had deleted her Instagram pictures prior to December 17, 2018.
Featured Image By Eden McCoy / Instagram