|Adalia Rose Quick Info|
|Height||2 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||December 10, 2006|
Adalia Rose is a young American social media influencer and socialite who has inspired millions of enthusiasts all over the world through her vlogs, makeup tutorials, travel, adventure, and other fun content that she uploads to her eponymous YouTube channel. At the time of her birth, she was diagnosed with a rare genetic aging symptom known as the ‘Hutchinson-Gilford Progeria syndrome’. Due to that, the young survivor has the appearance of an elderly person. However, this has not stopped her from living out her dream with the help of her supportive and loving family. Besides being a YouTube phenomenon, Adalia who is a true inspiration also takes pride in being an avid fundraiser to help other children who are battling with cancer, progeria, and other life-threatening condition. With time, she has amassed a huge fan following of more than 2.5 million followers on Instagram, more than 350k followers on Instagram, and more than 14 million followers on Facebook.
Round Rock, Texas, United States
Austin, Texas, United States
Adalia was homeschooled.
Social Media Influencer, Socialite
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Natalia Amozurrutia
- Siblings – None
- Others – Ryan Pallante (Step-Father), Marcelo (Younger Half Brother) (YouTuber), Niko (Younger Half Brother), Emiliano (Younger Half Brother)
Adalia is managed by her parents Natalia and Ryan.
2 ft 11 in or 89 cm
12 kg or 26 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Adalia is too young to be dating anyone at the moment.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Hispanic, White, and Black)
Adalia has African American and Puerto Rican ancestry on her father’s side.
After losing her hair at an early age, Adalia started to wear wigs of different colors like pink, blonde, and dark brown.
- Wide smile
- Wears a pair of spectacles
- Often puts on a wig or wears a pink hat
Adalia has either endorsed or promoted several brands including –
- L.A. Colors
- NYX Professional Makeup
Best Known For
- Uploading vlog, travel, adventure, makeup tutorials, and other fun content to her self titled YouTube channel
- Being an inspiration to other children suffering from life-threatening conditions such as cancer and progeria
- Participating in several fundraiser events
Adalia leads an active lifestyle and enjoys going on adventures with her family.
Adalia Rose Favorite Things
- Drink – Coffee
- Beauty Product – NYX Roll On Eye Shimmer, MAC Dazzleglass Lip Gloss, Wet N Wild Perfect Pair Eye Wand Blue-Sky 115
- Palette By BH Cosmetics – Take Me Back To Brazil Eyeshadow Palette
- Lipstick Brand – bareMinerals, Maybelline, L.A. Colors, MAC, NYX Professional Makeup
- Nail Polish – NYC’s Big Apple Red Creme
- Gum – Trident Layers Sugar-Free Gum (Watermelon & Tropical Fruit)
- YouTuber – Guava Juice
- Pizza Topping – Cheese
Adalia Rose Facts
- She was raised in Round Rock and later, shifted to Austin, Texas along with her family.
- Adalia lives in an RV, with her stepfather Ryan Pallante and mother Natalia along with her 3 younger half-siblings.
- At the time of her birth, Adalia had the appearance of a month old baby and by the time she was 3 months old, she had already started to lose her hair. Later, she was diagnosed with Hutchinson-Gilford Progeria syndrome. This condition includes symptoms such as dwarfism, loss of hair, lack of body fat, and muscle. Hence, explaining her anorexic appearance. According to studies, a child diagnosed with progeria has a life-expectancy of up-to 13 years. However, this doesn’t stop Adalia from making the most of her years.
- Adalia’s mother and her stepfather Ryan met one another for the first time during history class in 8th grade at a school situated in Round Rock. The first thing that Ryan said to her was quite inappropriate. Despite that, the two went on to date one another but parted ways in middle school as he had moved to Florida along with his family. They were reunited with one another after Natalie had written to him while he had been arrested for matters unknown. During that, he had received the letter from Natalia and shortly after that came to see Adalia and her mother. Ever since then, they have been together.
- Natalia met Adalia’s biological father during an art class in middle school and started dating him after spending time for only a couple of months. Things got serious between them and during Natalia’s late teenage years she gave birth to her first child Adalia. During that time, Natalia had been a victim of domestic abuse by Adalia’s biological father for quite some time. However, it all ended when Natalie asked him to leave after he had punched her in the arm at a hospital in anger while she was holding Adalia. Her mother revealed all the entire situation via a post that was uploaded to Facebook.
- She started her self-titled YouTube channel in June 2012 and the first video she uploaded was of herself singing the hymn Jesus Loves Me. As of May 2019, she had more than 2.2 million subscribers on it.
- In 2018, Adalia was featured on season 4 episode 1 of BBC Three’s Living Differently.
- As of April 2019, Adalia had not seen her grandmother and her mother’s brothers for more than a year as her mother was in a family feud with them.
- She enjoys going on road trips and adventures with her family.
- Adalia is very passionate about her wigs and has a marvelous collection of them. She has blonde, dark brown, pink, and black wigs, 2 of which are made from her own mother’s hair.
- Her stepfather Ryan, owns a paint shop and specializes in commercial and residential paintwork.
- Adalia enjoys watching makeup videos by aspiring YouTuber who goes by the title of “life of Val”. On the other hand, she also likes to watch creepy clown videos.
- According to research, only 1 in 20 million people suffer from progeria and in 2011, an investigation done by ABC News revealed that only 80 children in the world were diagnosed with the rare disease. This made Adalia, one of the 80 children.
- She is obsessed with the fictional DC Comics character Harley Quinn.
- Adalia enjoys doing the twerk and playing with her huge collection of toys.
- Visit her website @ adaliarose.com.
- Follow her on Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Adalia Rose / Instagram