|Adam Demos Quick Info
|6 ft 1 in
|Date of Birth
|May 24, 1985
Adam Demos is an Australian actor who is known for having been cast in roles like Jake Taylor in the Netflix romantic comedy film Falling Inn Love, August Walker in the American television drama series Unreal, Brad Simon in the Netflix drama series S*x/Life, and Nate Baldwin in the television drama Janet King.
Wollongong, New South Wales, Australia
Adam Demos studied at Dapto High School from where he graduated in 2003. He then attended Screenwise, an Australian film and television school for actors based in Surry Hills, Sydney.
- Others – Tyson Demos (Cousin) (Former Professional Basketball Player, One-time assistant coach in the National Basketball League (NBL))
Adam Demos has been represented by –
- Sophie Jermyn Management, Talent Agency, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Untitled Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
72 kg or 158.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Adam Demos has dated –
- Sarah Shahi (2020-Present) – He started dating Sarah Shahi, an American actor and former NFL cheerleader, in the year 2020. The duo has co-starred in S*x/Life.
Race / Ethnicity
Adam Demos is half Greek.
Adam Demos has done endorsement work for Solo, an Australian lemon-flavored soft drink. Demos played the role of ‘Solo Man’ in the iconic advertising for the brand in 2012.
Adam Demos Favorite Things
- One Of His Favorite Things To Do – Travel
Source – Wikipedia
Adam Demos Facts
- He got inclined towards acting at a young age.
- Despite his passion for acting, Adam Demos first worked as a construction laborer in his father’s demolition business, the Wollongong steelworks, a roofing company, and also in Bondi’s Hotel Ravesis.
- Adam was 23 years old when he enrolled at Screenwise and kept this a secret because he thought his friends would make fun of it. “I told them all I was working overtime because I didn’t want my mates knowing I was trying acting because it was so foreign to all of us” he once told The Daily Telegraph.
- It was his mother who searched for the drama school in Sydney.
- He played Jack Bale in an episode titled How to Hide a Scar of the television drama series, Winners & Losers, in September 2013.
- In 2021, Adam Demos started appearing as Brad Simon, Billie’s ex-boyfriend who is now back in her life and trying to win her back, in the American drama streaming television series titled S*x/Life. The series is inspired by the novel 44 Chapters About 4 Men by BB Easton.
- Addressing the intimate scenes in S*x/Life, Demos said, “We would have an intimacy coordinator and everyone would speak about it and their comfort levels. You would rehearse it so much that by the time you did it, it was a lot more comfortable than you’d assume. You discuss everything: hand movements, everything down to the breath. In sex scenes, the breathing is an emotional thing, so you’re discussing that journey, but then you’re also discussing each individual’s comfort level”.
- He enjoys cryotherapy and first tried it in Los Angeles.
Featured Image by Adam Demos / Instagram