|Adam Rickitt Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||May 29, 1978|
Adam Rickitt is an English actor, singer, stage artist, and model who is known for playing the role of Nick Tilsley in the ITV soap opera Coronation Street, Kieran Mitchell in the prime-time soap opera Shortland Street, and Kyle Kelly in the soap opera Hollyoaks as well as in its spinoff Hollyoaks Later. He has also been a part of shows and movies such as Whatever Happened to Pete Blaggit?, Doctors, Judge John Deed, The Big Reunion, 20 Moments That Rocked the 90s, Pointless Celebrities, Celebrity Juice, The Wright Stuff, The Games, Live & Kicking, and Loose Women. Adam was also a member of the pop group 5th Story as well as has released tracks and albums like Good Times, Tonight, The Best Thing, Everything My Heart Desires, and I Breathe Again.
Adam Peter Rickitt
Crewe, Cheshire, England, United Kingdom
Adam Rickitt studied at Sedbergh School, a boarding school located in Cumbria.
Actor, Singer, Model, Stage Artist
- Father – He has co-owned an estate agency.
- Siblings – Tim Rickitt (Older Brother), Mark Rickitt (Older Brother), Sam Rickitt (Older Brother)
- Others – Bill Weston (Uncle) (Stunt Performer, Actor)
Adam Rickitt has been signed with WGM Atlantic Group Talent and Literary Agency, Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Adam Rickitt has dated –
- Katy Fawcett (2014-Present) – He got married to Good Morning Britain presenter Katy Fawcett in the year 2014. The duo took over an artisan bottle shop called Dexter & Jones in the Cheshire town of Knutsford in 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
Adam Rickitt Facts
- His mother has maintained a scrapbook of everything (audio & written) that he has been a part of, even if he’s only a crossword clue or only on TV for a minute.
- Adam Rickitt was a child model and modeled for magazines like Attitude and Cosmopolitan.
- He has revealed that he suffered from bulimia in his teenage years.
- On October 18, 1999, Adam Rickitt released his debut album titled Good Times and it consists of songs like You Make Me Believe in Love, I Breathe Again, Everything My Heart Desires, I Can’t Live Without Your Love, Heart and Soul, The Best Thing, Give Me Your Heart, and Hold On to Our Love. The album peaked at #41 on the UK Albums (OCC) chart and at #68 on the Scottish Albums (OCC) chart.
- In February 2005, he appeared as Roy Storidge in an episode titled Popular Appeal of the legal drama television series Judge John Deed.
- Adam Rickitt has worked as a capital appeals manager for the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals.
- He has also been associated with the cancer charity “Help Harry Help Others” as well as the mental health foundation named the “Caerus Partnership”.
- Talking about homos*xuality, Adam once said, “How can somebody being in love with another human being be a sin?”.
- He enjoys surfing.
- He was arrested on September 21, 2007, and was charged with shoplifting a block of cheese, a bottle of HP sauce, and a jar of coffee beans from an Auckland supermarket. Although he claimed that it was an honest mistake during an interview with Herald on Sunday, he later stated that he was drunk at the time of the incident.
Featured Image by mattbuck / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 2.0