|Casey Cott Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||August 8, 1992|
Casey Cott is an American actor, performer, and singer who is best known for having been cast as Kevin Keller in the teen drama series, Riverdale. Cott has also been cast in other roles which include playing Lucas Hale in Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Trevor Olsson in All the Little Things We Kill, Kevin Keller in Katy Keene, and Dino Moretti in Instinct.
Casey Morton Cott
Chagrin Falls, Cuyahoga County, Ohio, United States
New York City, New York, United States
Casey Cott went to Chagrin Falls High School. Post that, he got enrolled at the Boston University.
He then decided to study acting and got transferred to the prestigious Carnegie Mellon School of Drama, from where he graduated in 2016.
Actor, Performer, Singer
- Father – Rick Cott (Investment manager and former fighter pilot in the Air Force)
- Mother – Lori Cott (née Morton)
- Siblings – Corey Cott (Older Brother) (Actor and Singer), Carly Cott (Younger Sister)
- Others – Richard Cott (Paternal Grandfather), Mary Spaine (Paternal Grandmother), Fred Morton (Maternal Grandfather), Virginia Cherry (Maternal Grandmother)
He has been signed with –
- Paradigm Talent Agency, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Authentic Talent and Literary Management, Talent Management Company, Brooklyn, New York, United States
Casey Cott’s net worth had been $3 million as per CelebrityNetWorth.com.
6 ft or 183 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Casey Cott has dated –
- Stephanie Styles – He went out with actress, singer, and dancer Stephanie Styles in the past.
- Nichola Basara – Casey has been in a relationship with Nichola Basara and the duo announced their engagement on December 19, 2020, via Instagram. Casey and Nichola tied the knot on December 18, 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
Casey Cott is of English, Scottish, German, and Irish descent.
- Prominent chin
- Broad smile
Best Known For
Being cast in the role of Kevin Keller, an openly gay high school student who is friends with Archie, Betty, and Veronica and is the son of Riverdale’s sheriff, in the teen mystery drama series, Riverdale
As a Singer
He has shown his singing skills at New Your City-based cabaret and restaurant, Feinstein’s/54 Below.
First TV Show
In February 2017, Casey made his first TV show appearance in the CW TV series, Riverdale.
Casey Cott Favorite Things
- Riverdale Season 1 Episodes – One and seven
- Riverdale Characters – Archie, Betty, and Mrs. Cooper
- Riverdale Character He Wants To Pay – Pop Tate
- TV Show He Wants To Work In – Game of Thrones
- New York City Restaurant – Jean Georges in Central Park West
- Color – Green
- Milkshake – Peanut Butter
- Movie – Catch Me if You Can (2002)
Source – Facebook
Casey Cott Facts
- He spent his childhood years growing up in Chagrin Falls, Ohio.
- For his work in the TV series Riverdale, he was discovered by casting agents of the TV show at the acting showcase for Carnegie Mellon School of Drama.
- Casey had originally auditioned for the role of Archie Andrews and Jughead Jones in the TV series, which is an adaptation of popular Archie comics.
- The Riverdale producers weren’t sure of his character’s scope and had listed him down for a guest appearance. However, they ended up including him in all episodes of the first season itself and made him regular by the second season.
- Casey got into acting due to his mother. She had offered him an incentive of $50 to appear in a school musical.
- He holds the distinction of playing the first live-action actor of the Archie comics’ universe.
- He has also appeared in the music videos for songs like Why by Sabrina Carpenter and Shoes by Mina Tobias.