|Casey Cott Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||August 8, 1992|
Casey Morton Cott
Michigan, United States
New York City, United States
Casey Cott went to the Chagrin Falls High School.
Post that, he got enrolled at the Boston University.
He then decided to study acting and got transferred to the prestigious Carnegie Mellon School of Drama.
Actor, performer, and singer
- Father – Was US air force pilot.
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Corey Cott (Older Brother) (Actor and singer), Carly Cott (Sister)
6 ft 0 in or 183 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
In December 2020, he made the announcement about his engagement on Instagram. However, the name of his fiancée is not known.
Race / Ethnicity
- Prominent chin
- Broad smile
Best Known For
Being cast in the role of Kevin Keller in the teen mystery drama series, Riverdale.
As a Singer
He has shown his singing skills at New Your City-based cabaret and restaurant, Feinstein’s/54 Below.
First TV Show
In February 2017, Casey made his first TV show appearance in the CW TV series, Riverdale.
Casey Cott Favorite Things
- Riverdale Season 1 Episodes – One and seven
- Riverdale Characters – Archie, Betty and Mrs. Cooper
- Riverdale Character He Wants To Pay – Pop Tate
- TV Show He Wants To Work In – Game of Thrones
- New York City Restaurant – Jean Georges in Central Park West
- Color – Green
- Milkshake – Peanut Butter
- Movie – Catch Me if You Can (2002)
Source – Facebook
Casey Cott Facts
- For his work in the TV series Riverdale, he was discovered by casting agents of the TV show at the acting showcase for Carnegie Mellon School of Drama.
- Casey had originally auditioned for the role of Archie Andrews and Jughead Jones in the TV series, which is an adaptation of popular Archie comics.
- The Riverdale producers weren’t sure of his character’s scope and had listed him down for a guest appearance. However, they ended up including him in all episodes of the first season itself and made him regular by the second season.
- Casey got into acting due to his mother. She had offered him an incentive of $50 to appear in a school musical.
- He holds the distinction of playing the first live-action actor of the Archie comics’ universe.