|Edward Bluemel Quick Info
|5 ft 10 in
|Date of Birth
|May 22, 1993
Edward Bluemel is an English actor and writer who rose to fame after playing the part of Dexter Arnold in the medical drama television series Holby City (2016). He gained further recognition by starring in several other TV shows including The Halcyon (2017) and by getting featured in various films such as The Commuter (2018). Edward has also been known for his performances in numerous plays like the critically acclaimed Love In Idleness (2017) in which he essayed the lead role of Michael Brown. He has amassed more than 100k followers on Instagram.
England, United Kingdom
He went to Taunton School until 2011. He then attended the Royal Welsh College of Music & Drama, earning a BA in Acting.
- Father – He has been a science teacher.
- Mother – She has been a science teacher.
- Siblings – He has a sister who is an illustrator and a brother who is a lawyer turned pastor.
He has been represented by Hamilton Hodell.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Sophie Meadows – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
He is of English descent.
- Shapely lips
- Prominent Adam’s apple
Edward Bluemel Favorite Things
- Activity During His Free Time – Closing the curtains, switching off the lights and making guests listen to the experimental EP he had once recorded in his bedroom
Source – A Book Of
Edward Bluemel Facts
- He has remembered playing the 3rd wise man in a nativity when he was in primary school. His character was the one who brought myrrh, which made it his responsibility to bring a particular level of pathos to the role. Even as a kid, he had taken it very seriously along with having loved wearing the fancy costume. Edward has added that his love of acting had also come when in his childhood, he had seen that he could use it to justify being overly loud and attention-seeking. He has confessed that he had got further motivated to get into acting when people had told him that he was good at it as the approval had made him very happy.
- He has revealed that with his rise to success, his family has kept him grounded on a daily basis as even if he won an Oscar, at home he would still be the annoying little brother.
- Bluemel has affirmed that he had cherished working on S*x Education for Netflix as he had found the atmosphere and excitement around the project to be infectious. It had also been thrilling to be involved in a program that was progressive and genre-defying, and it was the first time he was performing with a cast of majority young people.
- He has relished doing both theatre and on-screen work as long as he has got to pretend to be somebody else and put on a fun costume.
- Edward has enjoyed living with his 5 friends, who have also been actors having called the experience to have been loud.
- If he were a book, he would be The Fifty Shades Of Grey trilogy as he has thought he is more alluring than he appears to be and can often be found in charity shops.
- His personal mantra has been that if in doubt, one should just have a bath.
Featured Image by Edward Bluemel / Instagram