|Breanna Yde Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||June 11, 2003|
Breanna Yde is an Australian actor, singer, and voice actor who started her career as a child artist. She has been cast in several shows and movies in roles like Tomika in the Nickelodeon musical comedy series School of Rock, Frankie Hathaway in the Nickelodeon supernatural sitcom The Haunted Hathaways, Zoey in the made-for-television film Santa Hunters, Gina in the Netflix comedy series Malibu Rescue, Ronnie Anne in the animated television series The Loud House, Akimi in the television film Escape from Mr. Lemoncello’s Library, Molly (voice) in the CGI Christmas-themed musical comedy TV movie Albert, and Little Mariah in the direct-to-video computer-animated Christmas film Mariah Carey‘s All I Want for Christmas Is You. Moreover, Breanna Yde has also been cast in other projects including How I Met Your Mother, Level 26: Dark Prophecy, Social Studies, Charlie at a Grown-Up Dinner, Instant Mom, Nickelodeon’s Ho Ho Holiday, Nickelodeon’s Not So Valentine’s Special, and Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn.
Breanna Nicole Yde
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Breanna Yde went to the Westlake Elementary School in Westlake Village in California. But, she studied for just 3 hours daily due to her hectic shooting schedule at that time.
She started taking music and acting lessons at the age of 6 after she was enrolled at the John Robert Powers School in San Diego.
Actor, Voice Actor, Singer
- Father – Bill Yde (CEO of Global Traffic Network)
- Siblings – She has 2 older half-sisters and 2 older half-brothers and 1 older brother.
Breanna Yde has been represented by –
- Coast to Coast Talent Group, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Primary Wave Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States
Vocals, Ukulele, Guitar, Bass, Piano, Drums
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
48 kg or 106 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Asian)
Her father is of Australian origin whereas her mother has half-Filipino ancestry.
Breanna Yde starred alongside Addison Riecke and Amanda Mayfield in the TV commercial for Doh Vinci, which is a toy and clay brand.
She has also done brand promotion work for McDonald’s, Walmart, and several local brands during the early days of her acting career.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Frankie Hathaway in the TV series The Haunted Hathaways
- Playing the role of Zoey in the 2014 Nickelodeon TV film Santa Hunters
As a Singer
Breanna can play 5 musical instruments including bass, drums, ukulele, guitar, and piano. In her free time, she likes to write and sing her own songs. She has also performed covers of songs by Ed Sheeran, Adele, and Meghan Trainor.
In 2010, Breanne Yde made her first feature film appearance in the thriller movie Level 26: Dark Prophecy for her role as Young Sibby Dark.
However, she was already seen in the 2009 short film Social Studies.
First TV Show
In 2011, she made her TV show debut with a small cameo in the sitcom How I Met Your Mother.
Breanna Yde maintains her fitness by indulging in various sports such as tennis and basketball. She also likes to go out skiing and surfing which gives her a fun outdoor cardio workout as well as works her core and lower body muscles.
She also tries to make sure that she is eating clean and healthy and drinking lots of water throughout the day.
Breanna Yde Favorite Things
- Music Artists – Tori Kelly and Ed Sheeran
- Food – Mac and Cheese
- Band – Led Zeppelin
- Instrument – Guitar
- Place – Sydney
Source – IMDb.com, BreannaYde.com
Breanna Yde Facts
- Breanna’s last name is pronounced as “EE-dee”.
- Breanna considers herself a tomboy and loves to play various sports such as tennis, basketball, golf, and football.
- She harbored dreams of going into the acting business quite early in her life. As a child, she used to act as she was Tom Cruise performing his various stunts.
- She was signed up by her representation agency, Coast to Coast Talent Group after watching her performance at the International Presentation of Performers in Las Vegas.
- Breanna has done a lot of social cause work and has been a tireless activist for autism.
- In 2016, she was honored with the “Activist of the Year” award by ACT Today! which is autism care and treatment organization that actively supports children through therapy and medical care.
- She has dual citizenship in both Australia and the United States.
- From 2016 to 2018, she appeared as Tomika, a 12-year-old schoolgirl who is best friends with classmate Summer, in the musical-comedy television series School of Rock. Her co-stars for the project included Ricardo Hurtado, Jade Pettyjohn, and others and this performance got Breanna nominated for the Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Award for “Favorite Female TV Star” in 2017.
- She provided vocals to the character of Ronalda “Ronnie” Anne Santiago in the animated television series The Loud House between 2016 and 2018.
- In 2019, she started appearing as Gina, a tough and self-assured athlete who tries to live up to her family’s legacy of great swimmers, in the comedy series Malibu Rescue.