|Ricardo Hurtado Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||August 22, 1999|
Ricardo Hurtado is an American actor who started acting on stage at the age of just 13. His music teacher had asked him to audition for the school musical, Seussical. Ricardo auditioned for the part, and immediately developed a love for acting. The enduring musical traditions of Atlanta also made an impression on Ricardo. He is also a singer and can play guitar. Hurtado began his career in 2016 when he first appeared and became famous in the role of Freddy on Nickelodeon’s School of Rock. He has also appeared in various other TV shows like Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn, The Mick, The Goldbergs, Glimpse, Prince of Peoria, Speechless, Malibu Rescue, and Bunk’d.
Ricardo Javier Hurtado
Miami, Florida, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Ricardo is a high-school graduate.
In 2021, he was double majoring in Business and Biblical Studies.
Actor, Singer, Voiceover Artist
- Father – Ricardo Hurtado (Musician)
- Mother – Ofelia Ramirez
He is represented by –
- Dana Fletcher, Agent, Coast to Coast Talent Group
- Jillian Neal, Manager, Untitled Entertainment
Rock, Spanish Rock
Guitar, Drums, Vocals
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ricardo has dated –
- Jada Facer (2016–2018) – Ricardo started dating actress Jada Facer in 2016. They met each other while filming at Nickelodeon studios in 2016. They had recorded videos and covers together, notably Ed Sheeran’s Perfect. In May 2017, Ricardo combined a prom request and proposal, and “promposed” to Jada romantically and documented it on Instagram, YouTube, and his website. The couple broke up in 2018.
- Lizzy Greene (2018) – In March 2018, actress and model, Lizzy Greene was rumored to be dating Ricardo.
- ZuZu Holland (2019-Present) – In November 2019, Ricardo posted his first picture online with his girlfriend ZuZu Holland. After a year of dating, the couple got engaged in November 2020. ZuZu is the daughter of the director of Malibu Rescue.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Nicaraguan ancestry.
- Taper Quiff Hairstyle
- Cylindrical Face
Best Known For
Portraying the role of Freddy on Nickelodeon’s School of Rock from 2016 to 2018
Ricardo released his first album titled Sun Tunes in December 2017.
Ricardo made his feature film debut in Malibu Rescue in 2019 as Tyler.
First TV Show
In 2016, Ricardo made his first TV show appearance as Freddy on Nickelodeon’s School of Rock.
Ricardo loves fitness and follows his fitness regimen. He has also said that he would prefer to date someone who could join him in his daily fitness and gymming activities.
Ricardo Hurtado Favorite Things
- Dessert – Tres Leches cake
- Snack – Takis
- Sports Teams – LA Galaxy and Real Madrid
- Movie – Interstellar (2014)
- Color – Green
- Cuisine – Mexican
- Movie Genre – Horror
- Music Genre – Classic 80’s
Source – Seventeen, WaveNewspapers.com, JustJaredJr.com
Ricardo Hurtado Facts
- He often makes song covers and posts them on his official website and YouTube. Ricardo has covered songs like Justin Bieber‘s Love Yourself, Ed Sheeran‘s Thinking Out Loud, Green Day’s Time of your Life, and Joel Adams‘s Please Don’t Go.
- He has a pet cat named Chichi. Ricardo often shares funny posts of Chichi on Instagram.
- In his spare time, he loves to swim, play video games, and visit amusement parks.
- His family moved to Atlanta, Georgia when he was just 1 year old.
- He loves watching old movies and listening to old music from the 1950s.
- At 10, he used to play the drums at the local church.
- Ricardo can speak Spanish fluently.
- He loves horseback riding.
- He loves everything that deals with astronomy.
- He also has a real estate license.
- He did the stunt on a moving truck by himself (without using any body-double /stuntman) in the Malibu Rescue 2: The Next Wave (2020) movie.
- Visit his official website @ officialricardo.com.
Featured Image by Ricardo Hurtado / Instagram