|Jada Facer Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||March 18, 2001|
Jada Facer is an American actress, singer, and YouTuber who is known for her character, Dani (Joe’s daughter), in the sitcom Melissa & Joey, played from 2014 to 2015. She has been a part of TV movie Love’s Christmas Journey (2011) and has also appeared on various TV shows including Nickelodeon’s Henry Danger. Jada also keeps her fans engaged through her YouTube channel and Instagram posts.
Jada Mae Facer
St George, Utah, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Jada studied in Vista Elementary School in Taylorsville, Utah.
To make time for her acting and musical projects after moving to Los Angeles, Jada chose to study independently. She enrolled as a homeschool student to finish her high school education and started visiting a tutor once a week to monitor her progress and coursework.
Actress, Singer, Songwriter, Musician, YouTuber
- Father – Corby Facer (Construction Business Owner)
- Mother – Rebecca Amanda Facer née Milne
- Siblings – Kyson Taige Facer (2.5 Years Older Brother) (Actor, Singer, YouTuber)
- Others – Jillyn Facer (Paternal Grandmother), Brent Morrison Facer (Paternal Grandfather), Tyson Facer (Paternal Uncle), Mandi Facer Robinson (Paternal Aunt) (Director at Scentsy), Britta Facer King (Paternal Aunt)
She is represented by –
- Trisanne Marin, LA Management
- LINK Entertainment, LA
- CESD Talent
- Music Representation – Tyler Ward and April Presley, Forever Cool Kids
Pop, Pop Alternative
Vocals, Piano, Guitar
Tyler Ward Music
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jada Facer has dated –
- Ricardo Hurtado (2016-Present) – Towards the end of 2016, Jada started dating actor Ricardo who is originally from Atlanta, Georgia. He is most famous for playing the role of Freddy in the Nickelodeon TV series, School of Rock (2016–2018).
Race / Ethnicity
Jada might possibly have English, Scottish, and Irish ancestry.
Often gets blonde highlights to complement her natural hair color
Hazel (Green dominant color)
- Petite figure
- Heart shaped face
- Thick, arched eyebrows
A confirmed record of her endorsements, if any, is not available.
6.5 (US) or 4 (UK) or 37 (EU)
Her religious beliefs are not confirmed.
Best Known For
Playing the character of Dani in the ABC Family sitcom, Melissa and Joey from 2014 to 2015
As a Singer
- Jada has recorded a lot of covers of hit singles which are available on iTunes as well as their videos are posted on Jada’s YouTube channel.
- With the help of her mentor, Tyler Ward, she released her first original single in July 2017 called 7 Minutes in Heaven.
Jada made her theatrical film debut as Ember in the movie Battle for Skyark in 2015.
First TV Show
She made her TV show debut in 2014 in an episode of ABC network’s romantic thriller series called Mistresses, on which she appeared in a guest role of a character named Peyton.
- Jada trains at the Equinox gym in LA. She usually attends spinning classes or those focused on lower body toning.
- Occasionally she takes dance classes, although the actress confessed that she is not very competent in dancing but still enjoys it.
- Jada has also mentioned taking aerial workout classes in multiple interviews.
Jada Facer Favorite Things
- Movie – The Goonies (1985)
- TV Shows – Pretty Little Liars, Riverdale, Gossip Girl, The End of the F***ing World, F.R.I.E.N.D.S, Stranger Things, That 70s Show
- Female Celebrity She Has A Girl Crush On – Selena Gomez
- Cover – Jada liked doing a version of Selena Gomez’s Wolves (2017)
- Cover Song With Her Brother – The Days by Avicii (2015)
- Disney Princess – Cinderella
- Color – Sky Blue, Black
- Dish She Likes To Cook – Her Great Grandma’s recipe of Bran Muffins
- Broadway Musical – Wicked
- Outdoor Activity – Camping, Swimming
- Actress She Idolized In Her Childhood – Dakota Fanning
- Actresses – Emma Watson, Shailene Woodley, Dakota Fanning, Anne Hathaway
- Celebrity Crush – Zac Efron
- Emma Watson Movie – Harry Potter Franchise, The Perks of Being a Wallflower (2012)
- Part About Acting Profession – Helping the audience relate to her character and it’s emotions
- Activities To Unwind – Drawing, cooking dinners and desserts with her parents, spending time with her dogs
- Musical Influence – Taylor Swift
- Alternative Pop Musical Artists – Birdy, Imagine Dragons, Lorde, Taylor Swift
- Singers – Ellie Goulding, Lana Del Rey, Taylor Swift
Source – YouTube, YouTube, YouTube, Glitter Mag, Life of Dad, Tommy2.net
Jada Facer Facts
- She was named after the famous actress, dancer, and singer Jada Pinkett Smith.
- At the age of 3, Jada became a huge fan of the child actress Shirley Temple. Deeply influenced by Shirley’s successful career as a child artist, Jada frequently participated in choirs. She got involved in musical theatre and community theatre in her home town when she turned 7.
- Jada became determined to become an actress when she lost the role of Molly to her best friend in Tuacahn’s 2009 production of a musical called Annie.
- She relocated to Los Angeles, California with her family when she was 9 years old and immediately started auditioning for films and TV.
- She likes watching horror movies.
- Her acting career started at the age of 10. At that time, she was commonly referred to as a cute, pint-sized actress because her height was merely 4 ft 11.5 inches or 151 cm.
- Her hairstyle inspiration comes from Jennifer Aniston’s character in the popular American sitcom F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
- Jada’s first kiss was at the age of 13 with co-actor Sean Ryan Fox while filming a scene for Henry Danger in front of an entire camera crew which made her feel extremely awkward.
- She is afraid of heights.
- Jada had an imaginary friend till she was 8 years old and called her KD.
- She signed with her first talent agent when a representative from an agency called her mother looking to book her brother Kyson for a role, after seeing one of his YouTube videos. Jada’s mother, Rebecca, insisted they consider signing up her daughter as well.
- Jada maintains a strong anti-bullying stance and claims to have been bullied in her early childhood. She advises all those who get bullied to immediately seek help by talking to someone.
- She has 3 dogs named Pixie, Lulu, and Oliver.
- Visit her official website @ jadafacer.com.
- To find out more about Jada Facer, follow her on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Google+.
Featured Image by Jada Facer / Instagram