|Laura Mulleavy Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||August 31, 1980|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Laura Mulleavy is an American fashion designer and filmmaker who is known for founding the fashion label Rodarte in 2005, alongside her sister Katherine “Kate” Mulleavy.
Laura Jacqueline Mulleavy
Pasadena, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Laura studied at the University of California, Berkeley, and graduated with a degree in English literature and the Modern novel.
Fashion Designer, Filmmaker
- Father – William Perry Mulleavy (Mycologist)
- Mother – Victoria Rodart (Artist)
- Siblings – Katherine “Kate” Mulleavy (Older Sister) (Filmmaker, Fashion Designer)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Hispanic and White)
Laura has Mexican-Italian ancestry on her mother’s side and Irish ancestry on her father’s side.
- Thick eyebrows
- Prominent jawline
Laura Mulleavy Favorite Things
- Films – In the Mood for Love (2000), Le Bonheur (1965), The Earrings of Madame de… (1953), Desert Hearts (1985), The Red Shoes (1948), 3 Women (1977), Ugetsu (1953)
Source – Vogue
Laura Mulleavy Facts
- She and her sister Kate were born 1 year apart.
- Laura was raised in a town called Aptos, near Santa Cruz.
- The First Lady Michelle Obama wore a dress from a brand Rodarte while hosting Queen Rania of Jordan at the Oval Office in April 2009.
- She and her sister both attended the University of California, Berkeley, where her sister Kate studied art history.
- Shortly after completing her graduation, she and her sister Kate returned to Pasadena, California. After that, they began their journey to create their clothing line Rodarte which was founded in 2005.
- Laura and her sister collaborated with costume designer Amy Westcott to feature their debut line of costumes in the film Black Swan (2010).
- As a filmmaker, Laura made her debut while co-writing the film script of Woodshock.
Featured Image By Laura Mulleavy / Instagram