|Adriana Ugarte Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||January 17, 1985|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Adriana Sofía Ugarte Pascual
She did her schooling from the Our Lady of Pilar of Madrid.
TV and film actress
- Mother – Yolanda Pardal (Judge)
- Others – Eduardo Ugarte (Grandfather) (Writer and Set Designer), Carlos Arniches (Great Grandfather) (Writer)
She is managed by Yo lo vi Primero.
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Adriana Ugarte dated –
- Alex González (2013) – Adriana Ugarte and actor Alex Gonzalez met in 2013 and started dating. Their relationship lasted a few months before they split.
Race / Ethnicity
- Her fashion sense
34-27-34 in or 86-68.5-86 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
Best Known For
Adriana Ugarte is best known for playing the lead actress in the TV series La Señora (2008) and El tiempo entre costuras (2013-2014), and romantic drama film Palmeras in the Snow (2015).
Her 2016 Pedro Almodovar movie Julieta has also won her acclaim.
First Short Film
Ugarte made her acting debut with a 20-minute short film Mala Espina (2001). The movie was directed by Belén Macías.
Her first film was the 2006 movie Head of Dog in which she portrayed the role of Consuelo.
First TV Show
She made her television debut in 2002 with the Antenna 3 TV show Policemen, in the heart of the street and played the secondary character of Olga in 2 episodes.
Adriana Ugarte Facts
- Adriana always dreamt of going into acting since her childhood.
- The Spanish actress belongs to a famous family. She is the granddaughter of renowned screenwriter Eduardo Ugarte and playwright Carlos Arniches.
- Adriana Ugarte was on the cover of Glamour Magazine’s April 2016 edition. She has also adorned the covers of InStyle, Marie Claire, Cosmopolitan, Grazia and many other magazines.
- She can speak French, Spanish, and English fluently.