|Adrianne Palicki Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||May 6, 1983|
Adrianne Palicki is an American actor, model, and voice actor who has been cast in movies like Women in Trouble, John Wick, Popstar, Elektra Luxx, Legion, Red Dawn, G.I. Joe: Retaliation, Dr. Cabbie, It’s Supposed to be Easy, Coffee Town, Getting Rachel Back, This Is Why You’re Single, S.W.A.T.: Under Siege, and Waves. Adrianne is also known for her television roles like playing Commander Kelly Grayson in the sci-fi comedy-drama series The Orville, Barbara “Bobbi” Morse in the series Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Tyra Collette in the sports drama series Friday Night Lights, Dr. Samantha Lake in the single-camera sitcom About a Boy, and Cat Thatcher in the drama series Lone Star.
Adrianne Lee Palicki
Toledo, Ohio, United States
She graduated from Whitmer High School in Toledo in 2001.
Actor, Model, Voice Actor
- Father – Jeffrey Palicki
- Mother – Nancy Palicki
- Siblings – Eric Palicki (Older Brother) (Comic Book Writer)
- Others – Arthur Jerome Palicki (Paternal Grandfather), Margaret Ann Hunyor (Paternal Grandmother), Donald Carl French (Maternal Grandfather), Lola Mae Heck (Maternal Grandmother)
Adrianne Palicki has been signed with –
- Anonymous Content, Talent Management Company, Culver City, California, United States
- William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
Her net worth has been $4 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
63 kg or 139 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Adrianne Palicki has dated –
- Alan Tudyk – In late 2009, actors Alan Tudyk and Adrianne dated each other. They were also seen at Entertainment Weekly’s pre-Emmy party together.
- D. J. Cotrona (2011-2013) – Actor D.J. Cotrona started dating Adrianne in August 2011 after they met while filming G.I. Joe. They remained an item for more than a year and called it quits in early 2013.
- Jackson Spidell (2013-2015) – In late 2013, she started dating stuntman Jackson Spidell after meeting him on the set of the 2014 film John Wick. In September 2014, she got engaged to him. In 2015, the engagement was called off.
- Scott Grimes (2018-2019) – It was revealed at the San Diego Comic-Con in 2018 that she was going out with actor and singer Scott Grimes. The duo co-starred in the sci-fi comedy-drama television series The Orville. In January 2019, they announced their engagement and soon got married on May 19, 2019, in Austin, Texas. She then filed for divorce only after 2 months of marriage on July 22, 2019, but a judge later granted Palicki’s request to dismiss the filing in mid-November the same year. However, she filed for divorce for the 2nd time on July 16, 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
Adrianne is of Polish and Hungarian descent on her father’s side and has German and English roots on her mother’s side.
She has naturally “Blonde” hair.
Taurus Tattoo on the lower back
36-25-34 in or 91.5-63.5-86 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
Best Known For
Her role as Tyra Collette on the NBC television series Friday Night Lights. She did this from 2006 to 2009 and in 2011.
Music Album Appearance
She appeared in a music video by will.i.am called “We Are The Ones” in support of 2008 presidential hopeful Barack Obama.
Her debut film is Getting Rachel Back which she did in 2003 for her role as Rachel.
First TV Show
Palicki got a chance to appear in just a single episode of Smallville for her role as Kara in 2004. This show is in the superhero genre based on the DC Comics character Superman.
Adrianne works outdoors to burn calories. She goes hiking and really likes Zumba. It is a Latin-inspired dance fitness program. She enjoys spending time with friends. And Zumba is a kind of fitness party for her. In her own words –
“It’s such a fun way to workout. I’m drenched after an hour of doing it, and it’s so much more fun with a friend.”
She intakes a gluten-free diet. Gluten is a protein found in wheat, barley, malt, and rye and as the name suggests, this type of diet does not include gluten.
Adrianne Palicki Facts
- She has appeared in many television series (guest appearances) like Supernatural, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Titan Maximum, etc.
- She was a runner-up for homecoming queen at Whitmer High School.
- She was voted no. 10 in Maxim’s Hot 100 list of 2012.
- When she visited Los Angeles, she worked as a Sandwich maker at Togo’s.
- She has a tattoo on her arm. The tattoo is of her parents’ names – Jeff & Nancy.
- She portrayed the role of Lady Jaye in the 2013 movie G.I. Joe: Retaliation.
- She has been diagnosed with celiac disease.