|Patrick Mahomes II Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||September 17, 1995|
Patrick Mahomes II is an American football quarterback who plays for the Kansas City Chiefs of the National Football League. Besides that, he is also notably known for being the son of Major League Baseball (MLB) pitcher Pat Mahomes. With time, he has also garnered a huge fan base with more than 4 million followers on Instagram, more than 1.5 million followers on Twitter, and more than 400k followers on Facebook.
Patrick Lavon Mahomes II
Tyler, Texas, United States
Tyler, Texas, United States
He studied at Whitehouse High School. Later, he attended Texas Tech University.
American Football Quarterback
- Father – Pat Mahomes (Former MLB Pitcher)
- Mother – Randi Mahomes
- Siblings – Jackson Mahomes (Brother), Mia Randall (Sister)
- Others – LaTroy Hawkins (God Father) (Former MLB Pitcher)
As a member of Kansas City Chiefs, he is represented by Brett Veach.
6 ft 3 in or 190.5 cm
104 kg or 229 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Patrick has dated –
- Brittany Matthews – In September 2020, Patrick proposed to his high school friend Brittany Matthews. Together, they are expecting a child.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black & White)
He has African ancestry on his father’s side and English, German, far-off Scottish and Dutch ancestry on his mother’s side.
- Curly hairstyle
- Sports a goatee
- High cheekbones
He has done endorsement work for various brands such as –
- Essentia Water
- Hunt’s Ketchup
- Call Of Duty
Patrick Mahomes II Favorite Things
- American Football Player – Dez Bryant
Source – Kkam.com (Talk 1340)
Patrick Mahomes II Facts
- He was brought up in Texas.
- During his high school years, Patrick played football, baseball, and basketball. Just like his father, Patrick also indulged in his footsteps in his senior year but did not have much success.
- He received the title of “Maxpreps Male Athlete of the Year for 2013–2014.”
- As of August 2019, he revealed his “180 Pairs of His Favorite Shoes” during an interview with Bleacher Report.
- In the past, he declined the offer of the Detroit Tigers after being selected by them during the 37th MLB draft.
- While contributing his time as a full-time football player, Patrick also played on the Texas Tech baseball team as a relief pitcher. However, he only appeared in 3 games before deciding to quit.
- In May 2017, it was reported that a car carrying 2 people drove up to Mahomes’ vehicle just as he was about to step out of his vehicle with his 3 friends and demanded that they give up their belongings at gunpoint.
- He purchased his first home worth $ 1.92 million in Kansas City, Missouri in 2018.
- In mid-2019, he began the nonprofit trust “15 and the Mahomies Foundation” with the aim of contributing to an improvement in the lives of children.
Featured Image By Patrick Mahomes II / Instagram