|Travis Kelce Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||October 5, 1989|
Travis Kelce is an American professional football player who began representing, as a tight end, the Kansas City Chiefs in the National Football League (NFL) in 2013. With the team, he had won the Super Bowl, NFL‘s annual championship game, for the 2019 season. From 2015 to 2019, he was selected for the Pro Bowl, NFL‘s annual ‘All-Star Game’; and had been included in the ‘First-Team All-Pro’ (2016, 2018) and the ‘Second-Team All-Pro’ (2017, 2019). He had also been named in the ‘NFL 2010s All-Decade (2010-2019) Team’.
Travis Michael Kelce
Westlake, Cuyahoga County, Ohio, United States
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
Travis had graduated, in 2008, from the Cleveland Heights High School in Cuyahoga County, Ohio. He had then joined The University of Cincinnati later that year, represented their Cincinnati Bearcats football program, and graduated from there in 2013.
Professional American Football Player
- Father – Edward ‘Ed’ Kelce (Sales Rep in the Steel Business)
- Mother – Donna Kelce (Banking Executive)
- Siblings – Jason Kelce (Older Brother) (Professional American Football Player)
- Others – Kylie McDevitt (Sister-in-Law), Wyatt Elizabeth Kelce (Niece), Donald Roy Blalock (Maternal Grandfather), Ina Marie Petranek (Maternal Grandmother)
He is represented by A&A Management Group, Talent Management Firm, Cleveland, Cuyahoga County, Ohio, United States.
87 – Kansas City Chiefs
6 ft 5 in or 195.5 cm
118 kg or 260 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Travis has dated –
- Maya Benberry (2016) – Travis had starred in a reality TV dating show titled Catching Kelce in January 2016. There, he had picked Maya Benberry as the winner of the show, and the pair had started dating after the show went off the air in April 2016. They had parted ways in December 2016.
- Kayla Nicole (2016-Present) – Soon after breaking up with Maya, in December 2016, Travis began dating glamour model and social media star Kayla Nicole, confirming the relationship in May 2017. They had broken up in August 2020 but had announced to the media in December 2020, that they had started dating each other again.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Polish, English, and Scottish descent.
- Toned physique
- Towering frame
- Side-cropped hair
- Sports a thick beard
- Affable smile
Travis Kelce Facts
- He had redshirted in 2008, his freshman year at university, and had then played 11 games in the 2009 season. He had to miss out on the subsequent season (2010) as well due to a violation of team rules. It was later revealed that he had failed a drug test by testing positive for marijuana.
- As of December 2020, he had held the NFL record for ‘Most Successive Seasons with at least 1,000 Receiving Yards by a Tight End’. He had achieved the feat in 2019 and was the first player to do so for 4 successive seasons.
- In Week 17 of the 2018 season of the NFL, he had broken the record for ‘Most Receiving Yards by a Tight End in a Single Season’. However, the record was broken on the same day by the San Francisco 49ers‘ tight end George Kittle.
- During Week 16 of the 2019 season of the NFL, he had become the fastest tight end in history to have recorded ‘500 Career Receptions’.
Featured Image by Travis Kelce / Instagram