|Kylie McDevitt Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Year of Birth||1992|
Kylie McDevitt is an American field hockey coach and former field hockey player who played the sport at both the school and college levels. She has also served as the field hockey head coach at her alma mater, Lower Marion High School.
Kylie McDevitt was born in the year 1992.
Narberth, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, United States
Haverford, Delaware County, Pennsylvania, United States
Kylie had attended Lower Marion High School, a public school in Ardmore, Pennsylvania. After her high school graduation, she joined Cabrini University, a private Roman Catholic university in Radnor Township, Pennsylvania. There, she majored in communications and graduated in 2017.
Field Hockey Coach, Field Hockey Player (Retired)
- Siblings – Aubrey McDevitt (Older Sister)
- Others – Edward ‘Ed’ Kelce (Father-in-Law) (Sales rep in the steel business), Donna Kelce (Mother-in-Law) (Banking sector employee), Travis Kelce (Brother-in-Law) (Professional American Football Player, 2-time Super Bowl champion (LIV and LVII), 8-time Pro Bowl (2015-2022) inclusion, Member of the NFL ‘2010s All-Decade Team’)
23 – Cabrini University
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
66 kg or 145.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kylie has dated –
- Jason Kelce (2015-Present) – Kylie began dating American professional football player Jason Kelce in 2015 after they met on an online dating app. They got married on April 14, 2018, and have 3 daughters together named Wyatt Elizabeth Kelce (b. October 2019), Elliotte Ray Kelce (b. March 2021), and Bennett Llewellyn Kelce (b. February 2023). Jason, with the Philadelphia Eagles, won Super Bowl LII (the championship game of the 2017 NFL (National Football League) season). It was the franchise’s first Super Bowl triumph and their first NFL title since 1960.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
- Toned physique
- Side-parted, shoulder-length, straight hair
- Charming smile
- Radiant face
Despite being 38 weeks pregnant with her 3rd child, Kylie was present in the stands to cheer for her husband Jason during Super Bowl LVII (the championship game of the 2022 NFL season), played on February 12, 2023. In a full-page advertisement that was published in The Philadelphia Inquirer (a daily newspaper headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania) on February 8, 2023, Frida (a company that manufactures and sells baby care products, grooming kits, and postpartum recovery and delivery kits) announced that it was sponsoring Kylie as their ‘MVP’ (Most Valuable Pusher).
Kylie McDevitt Facts
- Kylie, for her performances during her senior year at Cabrini University, was named to the ‘All-CSAC (Colonial States Athletic Conference) First Team’ as well as the ‘ECAC (Eastern College Athletic Conference) South All-Stars First Team’.
- CSAC is an NCAA (National Collegiate Athletic Association) Division III collegiate athletic conference in the Mid-Atlantic United States. ECAC is a collegiate athletic conference that has 220 member institutions in NCAA Divisions I, II, and III.
- Kylie has owned a 20-pound Irish wolfhound named Winnie since May 2017 and it was present at her marriage to Jason in April 2018.
- A philanthropist, she has often helped raise money for the Eagles Autism Foundation, a charitable organization associated with the Philadelphia Eagles that raises funds for innovative autism research and care programs.
- Kylie also holds an annual charity event in Sea Isle City, New Jersey, that raised USD 150k in its second year in 2022.
Featured Image by Kylie McDevitt / Instagram