|Jason Kelce Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||November 5, 1987|
Jason Kelce is an American professional football player who has represented the Philadelphia Eagles (2011-Present) in the NFL (National Football League), as a center. He was selected 191st overall in the 6th round of the 2011 NFL Draft by the Philadelphia Eagles. With the team, Jason won Super Bowl LII (the championship game of the 2017 NFL season). It was the franchise’s first Super Bowl triumph and their first NFL title since 1960. He has been included 5 times in the ‘First-Team All-Pro’ (2017, 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022) and 6 times in the Pro Bowl (the NFL‘s annual ‘All-Star Game’) (2014, 2016, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022).
Jason Daniel Kelce
Fat Batman, Big Yeti, King of Philly
Cleveland Heights, Cuyahoga County, Ohio, United States
Haverford, Delaware County, Pennsylvania, United States
Jason attended Cleveland Heights High School in his hometown of Cleveland Heights. After his high school graduation, he joined the University of Cincinnati, a public research university in Cincinnati, Ohio.
There, between 2006 and 2010, he represented the Cincinnati Bearcats American football team. He had redshirted (a practice in US college athletics to delay/suspend an athlete’s participation to lengthen their eligibility period) his initial year (2006).
Professional American Football Player
- Father – Edward ‘Ed’ Kelce (Sales rep in the steel business)
- Mother – Donna Kelce (Banking sector employee)
- Siblings – Travis Kelce (Younger Brother) (Professional American Football Player, 2-time Super Bowl champion (LIV and LVII), 8-time Pro Bowl (2015-2022) inclusion, Member of the NFL ‘2010s All-Decade Team’)
- Others – Donald Roy Blalock (Maternal Grandfather), Ina Marie Petranek (Maternal Grandmother), Aubrey McDevitt (Sister-in-Law)
62 – Philadelphia Eagles
6 ft 3 in or 190.5 cm
134 kg or 295.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jason has dated –
- Kylie McDevitt (2015-Present) – Jason began dating Kylie McDevitt in 2015 after they met on an online dating app. They got married on April 14, 2018, and have 3 daughters together named Wyatt Elizabeth Kelce (b. October 2019), Elliotte Ray Kelce (b. March 2021), and Bennett Llewellyn Kelce (b. February 2023).
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Polish, English, and Scottish descent.
- Toned physique
- Short-cropped, side-parted hair
- Cheerful smile
- Sports a thick beard
Jason Kelce Facts
- Jason, during his high school days, used to play hockey in addition to American football. He also used to play baritone saxophone in the symphonic and jazz bands.
- In his sophomore and junior years (2008 and 2009) at the University of Cincinnati, he won the Big East Championship. The Big East Conference (1979-2013) was a collegiate athletics conference that consisted of as many as 16 universities in the eastern half of the United States.
- In the 2011 NFL season, Jason became the first rookie in Philadelphia Eagles history to start all 16 games at the center position.
- In 2013, he was honored with the Ed Block Courage Award, an annual award presented to a player from each team in the NFL – voted for by their teammates as role models of inspiration, sportsmanship, and courage.
- In 2020, Jason started his 100th consecutive game with the Philadelphia Eagles. Although the team’s offensive line saw a franchise record of 14 different starting combinations, he started every game.
- Although he was mulling retirement before the 2022 off-season, he signed a new one-year deal with the Philadelphia Eagles on March 11, 2022. The deal, worth USD 14 million, made him the highest-paid center in the NFL.
- In September 2022, Jason and his brother Travis launched a weekly podcast titled New Heights with Jason and Travis Kelce. Its episodes were released every Wednesday during the NFL season.
- In December 2022, he collaborated with his Philadelphia Eagles teammates on a Christmas album titled A Philly Special Christmas.
- In Super Bowl LVII (the championship game of the 2022 NFL season), played on February 12, 2023, Jason represented the Philadelphia Eagles against the Kansas City Chiefs whose lineup featured his brother Travis. This made it the first edition of the Super Bowl to feature 2 brothers on opposing teams. Jason and the Philadelphia Eagles lost to Travis and the Kansas City Chiefs by a 38-35 margin.
- In November 2023, Jason and Travis Kelce teamed up for a new song titled Fairytale of Philadelphia. The song was featured in Jason’s annual holiday album, A Philly Special Christmas Special.
Featured Image by Jason Kelce / Instagram