|Elizabeth Lail Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||March 25, 1992|
Elizabeth Lail is an American actress who is distinguished for her portrayal of the character Guinevere Beck in You (2018), Amy Hughes in Dead of Summer (2016), and Princess Anna in Once Upon a Time (2014). She acted in student productions such as Model Airplane (2011) and Without (2014). Straight out of college, she got her big break in the fantasy and adventure show Once Upon a Time which was later nominated for multiple Primetime Emmy Awards. She has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 1 million followers on Instagram and more than 100k followers on Twitter.
Elizabeth Dean Lail
Williamson County, Texas, United States
New York, United States
Elizabeth completed her schooling in 2010 from Asheboro High School. Later, she graduated from the University of North Carolina School of the Arts in May 2014.
- Father – Dean Franklin Lail
- Mother – Kay Lurene Surratt
- Siblings – Kathryn Lail (Older Sister)
- Others – Jack Columbus Lail (Paternal Grandfather), Curvie Pinkney Lail (Paternal Great Grandfather), Carrie Laura Flowers (Paternal Great Grandmother), Betty Lucille Edwards (Paternal Grandmother), Hobert Franklin Edwards (Paternal Great Grandfather), Emma Lou Stanley (Paternal Great Grandmother), Dolan George Surratt (Maternal Grandfather), Allen Wade Surratt (Maternal Great Grandfather), Eugenia Halton (Maternal Great Grandmother), Luren Bea Talbert (Maternal Grandmother), Travis Cicero Talbert (Maternal Great Grandfather), Rebecca J. Morris (Maternal Great Grandmother)
Elizabeth is represented by –
- ICM Partners
- Authentic Talent & Literary Management
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Elizabeth has dated –
- Julian Haig (2015-2016) – Elizabeth started dating Australian actor Julian Haig in 2015. However, the couples avid relationship didn’t last more than a year and in 2016, they split from one another.
Race / Ethnicity
She prefers to dye her hair ‘dark brown’ and ‘black’.
- Beautiful eyes
- Heart-shaped lips
- Wavy blonde hair
- She has two beauty spots on her right cheek.
In 2018, she appeared in a PSA titled ‘Lifetime: Incredible Women’ for The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
Through her social media, she has either endorsed or promoted several brands such as –
- Batsheva Dresses
- HER’S By Chantell
Best Known For
- Portraying the character Amy Hughes in Dead of Summer (2016), and Princess Anna in Once Upon a Time (2014)
- Being cast as Guinevere Beck in You (2018) alongside actors Penn Badgley and Shay Mitchell
- Starring as Lea in the film Unintended in 2018
She made her debut feature film appearance as Lea in Anja Murmann thriller Unintended in 2018.
First TV Show
Elizabeth made her debut TV show appearance as Princess Anna in Once Upon a Time in 2014.
Elizabeth Lail Favorite Things
- Music Artist – Taylor Swift
- Show – True Detective
Source – Twitter
Elizabeth Lail Facts
- She was raised in Asheboro, North Carolina.
- Elizabeth has a cat named Jo.
- She found her passion for acting when she was 14 years old.
- Just as every little girl dreams of being a princess, Elizabeth had one too. In 2014, her dream came true as she got the chance to follow the life of the Frozen‘s (2013) character Princess Anna in Once Upon a Time. Prior to being cast on the show, the only other experience that she had in acting was just a couple of student productions.
- Her journey in the world of entertainment began after she moved to New York, just as she graduated.
- Elizabeth is close friends with actress Nicole Kang and singer Kathryn Gallagher.
- In the past, she was one of the girls taken into consideration for the lead role in Supergirl. However, the role was later given to actress Melissa Benoist.
- She started supporting the charity Space on Ryder Farm as an active member in the past.
- Connect with her on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image By Elizabeth Dean Lail / Instagram