|Nicole Kang Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||October 7, 1991|
Nicole Kang is an American actress who is best known for being cast as Lynn Lieser in You (2018) and Mary Hamilton in Batwoman. She is also known for her appearances in several other shows such as The Code (2019) and Orange Is the New Black (2019). Nicole is also noted for portraying important characters in theatrical plays such as The Laramie Project, Proof, A Doll’s House, and A Midsummer Night’s Dream. She has amassed a huge fan base with more than 100k followers on Instagram.
Los Angeles, California, United States
New York City, New York, United States
Nicole graduated with a degree in Bachelor of Arts from Case Western Reserve University where she studied under the careful guidance of Heather Anderson Boll.
She also attended several summer sessions at The Performing Arts Project where she was taught by Susan Meisner, Jonathan Bernstein, Monica Raymund, and Susan Blackwell.
Then, she moved on to attain a Bachelor of Fine Arts from New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts and trained at the Stella Adler Studio of Acting.
In 2018, she was attending dance lessons at the Broadway Dance Center in New York.
Nicole is represented by –
- Leslie Zaslower of Don Buchwald Agency
- Bryan Leder of Authentic Management
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
52 kg or 115 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nicole prefers to keep her dating life out of the spotlight.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Korean descent.
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Snub nose
- Thin eyebrows
- Asian eyes
- She has a beauty spot on the left side of her upper lip.
Through her social media, she has either endorsed or promoted several brands such as –
- Judlau Contracting, Inc.
- Awoke Vintage
Best Known For
- Starring as Lynn Lieser in You (2018) and Mary Hamilton in Batwoman
- Her appearances in several shows such as The Code (2019) and Orange Is the New Black (2019)
- Being cast in many theatrical plays like The Laramie Project, Proof, A Doll’s House, and A Midsummer Night’s Dream
Nicole made her debut feature film appearance as Jane Zap in The Social Ones in 2019.
First Web Show
She made her first web show appearance as Lynn Lieser in You in 2018.
Judging by other pictures, Nicole does go to the gym, where she focuses on toning and conditioning her abdominal and lowers body muscles.
Her love for dance also contributes towards burning away unwanted fat and keeping her fit. As of 2017, she was training at the Broadway Dance Center in New York.
As for her diet, she does not follow a strict diet. However, Nicole prefers to eat things in moderation.
Nicole Kang Favorite Things
- City – New York City, New York
Source – Instagram
Nicole Kang Facts
- She was raised in Virginia by a family with Korean heritage. Her father moved to the states for her had developed a love for country music and its culture.
- In the past, she stole her father’s credit to enroll herself into Tisch School of the Arts. She did not tell her parents about what she had done until her father received a letter of acceptance from the university while they were on a holiday.
- Nicole started taking an interest in acting, while she was in high school. She performed in several plays and was also a part of her school’s choir.
- She is her grandfather’s favorite child.
- In 2014, she underwent a second surgery for her right shoulder.
- She is close friends with actress Elizabeth Lail and Kathryn Gallagher.
- Her father took her to visit her favorite city, New York City for the first time.
- She plays the role of Mary Hamilton who is Kate Kane’s step-sister in Batwoman.
- Nicole is a trained figure skater. She developed an interest in the sport after she saw Michelle Kwan‘s performance for the first time.
- In 2017, she was one of the many women present for the Women’s March in Midtown Manhattan.
- Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image By Nicole Kang / Instagram