|Lia Marie Johnson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||November 23, 1996|
Lia Marie Johnson
Wahiawa, Hawaii, U.S.
San Diego, California, U.S.
Actress, singer, YouTube personality
She was born into a military family.
Lia has one younger brother and four younger sisters.
Independent / YouTube
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lia Marie Johnson dated –
- JC Caylen (2014-2016) – American YouTubers JC Caylen and Lia Marie Johnson started dating in February 2014. He is about 5 years her senior. They split in 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
Birthmark above her lip
36-25-36 in or 91.5-63.5-91.5 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU)
She has appeared in commercials on Big Brand Tire, Rock N Style Hairbrush, Cox Communications, Netgear, and others.
Her upbringing was in a Catholic family, but she labels herself as an Agnostic.
Best Known For
Appearing in web series created by The Fine Brothers titled Kids React, Teens React and YouTubers React and also for her self-created vlogs and other content posted on YouTube channel with the YouTube handle @liamariejohnson.
As a Singer
She had various roles as a singer in television shows, short films, and web-based series. In the 2010 short film The Ryan and Randi Show, Lia performed as a singer.
She also releases her own performances (singing and songwriting) on her own Youtube channel.
Her first single “Moment Like You” was released on January 9, 2015, on YouTube.
In 2009, Lia appeared in a short movie Shattered Allegiance for her role as Danielle Rourke (age 10).
First TV Show
In 2008, she guest appeared in The Weather Channel’s When Weather Changed History for her role as a granddaughter.
Her workout routine and diet plan are not known. She may not be focusing much on exercise/fitness at this time.
Lia Marie Johnson Facts
- She is the oldest in the family. She has four younger sisters, two of which are named, Katherine Johnson and Emma Johnson.
- Lia was born in Hawaii, but her military family finally settled in California.
- She is an internet personality who was discovered via YouTube.
- Her YouTube channel “LiaMarieJohnson” received 13 million views in 2012 and approximately 39 million views in 2014 with 705,000 subscribers.
- Adweek regarded her as one among “12 of the biggest young stars on YouTube.”
- Lia started her own YouTube channel on December 17, 2007. But, she didn’t upload her own created videos (or what she wanted to do) until 2 years. In the starting, her mother used to upload some videos. The first 6 videos were talent show clips.
- She loves animals. Lia posted her picture with a snake on Twitter and expressed her desire to have a pet anaconda.
- In 2012, Lia made the statement that she is a Democrat.
- Her YouTube channel consists of vlogs, singing videos, and behind-the-scenes videos.
- Since 2013, she is also appearing on AwesomenessTV.
- Lia Marie had also been featured on the covers of Adweek and BYou Magazine.