|Ángela Aguilar Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||October 8, 2003|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Ángela Aguilar is a Mexican-American singer who is known for being the daughter of prominent Mexican singer-songwriter and actor Pepe Aguilar. However, she earned further notoriety after having performed her version of the Mexican folk song La Llorona at the 2018 Annual Latin Grammy Awards.
Ángela Aguilar Álvarez
Los Angeles, California, United States
- Father – Pepe Aguilar
- Mother – Aneliz Álvarez-Alcala
- Siblings – Leonardo Aguilar (Older Brother) (Singer), Emiliano Aguilar (Singer), Aneliz Aguilar (Sister)
- Others – Antonio Aguilar (Grandfather) (Singer, Actor, Songwriter, Equestrian, Film Producer, Screenwriter), Flor Silvestre (Grandmother) (Singer, Actress, Equestrienne), Ángela Márquez-Barraza Valle (Paternal Great Grandmother)
Ángela is represented by United Talent Agency.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ángela has dated –
- Christian Nodal (2019)
Race / Ethnicity
She has Mexican ancestry.
- She sports a bob-cut hairstyle.
- Wide smile
Ángela Aguilar Favorite Things
- Singer – Rocío Dúrcal
Source – L’Attitude
Ángela Aguilar Facts
- At the time of her birth, her mother was on tour with her father in Los Angeles.
- Her first name Ángela was taken from her great-grandmother’s first name and her last name Álvarez is her mother’s maiden name.
- Singing came naturally to her as she was raised in a family that had been musically inclined for generations. Her family has been known as “La Dinastía Aguilar” (In English The Aguilar Dynasty).
- She was only 9 years old when she came out with her debut EP titled Nueva Tradición with her brother in 2012.
- Aguilar released her debut solo studio album titled Primero Soy Mexicana on March 2, 2018. It included several popular tracks such as Cielito Lindo, Cielo Rojo, Cucurrucucú Paloma, and Paloma Negra. The album also earned a nomination at the 19th Annual Latin Grammy Awards for “Best Ranchero/Mariachi Album”.
Featured Image By Ángela Aguilar / Instagram