|Frank Clark Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||June 14, 1993|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Frank Clark is an American professional football player who has represented the Seattle Seahawks (2015–2018) and the Kansas City Chiefs (2019-Present), as a defensive end, in the National Football League (NFL). With the latter team, he had won the Super Bowl LIV, the NFL championship game for the 2019 season, and had led the team to another Super Bowl appearance in the following season where they lost the title to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. For his performances, he was named in the Pro Bowl, NFL‘s annual ‘All-Star’ game, for both those seasons.
Frank Clark Sr.
Bakersfield, Kern County, California, United States
He splits his time between Kansas City, Missouri, United States, and Cleveland, Cuyahoga
County, Ohio, United States.
Frank had attended Glenville High School, a public school in Cleveland, Ohio. After his high school graduation in 2011, he had joined the University of Michigan and had represented their football team, Michigan Wolverines, until 2014 when he was dismissed following charges of domestic violence.
Professional American Football Player
- Father – Frank Clark III (d. January 2018)
- Mother – Teneka Clark
- Others – Christian Clark (Younger Half-Brother), Zavier Clark (Younger Half-Brother), Gina Bryant (Paternal Aunt)
He is represented by Leah Knight, General Manager/Booking Agent, Select Sports Group, Dallas, Texas, United States.
55 – Seattle Seahawks, Kansas City Chiefs
6 ft 3 in or 190.5 cm
118 kg or 260 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Frank has dated –
- Diamond Hurt – Frank’s relationship with Diamond Hurt had come to an end in November 2014 after he was arrested following allegations of domestic violence and physical abuse due to which he was arrested and later dismissed by his college football team.
He has a daughter named Phoenix (b. 2016) from an unnamed relationship.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of African-American descent.
- Toned physique
- Dreadlocked hair
- Sports a thick beard
- Affable smile
- Wears ear studs
- Has his right leg, left arm, and lower torso covered in tattoos
Frank Clark Facts
- Frank’s father was absent for most of his childhood, and his mother had primarily raised him in an area of California that was rife with drugs and crime. Due to financial constraints, the mother-son duo had even been homeless for quite some time. She had sent him to live with his father in Ohio when he was in middle school, to save him from descending into a life of drug abuse.
- At Glenville High School, he used to play football at several different positions for his school team but was most interested in playing in the position of safetyman. His coach, however, impressed upon him the need to focus on becoming either an outside linebacker or a defensive end, positions that he felt that Frank was more naturally suited to.
- A multi-skilled athlete, he also used to excel in numerous track & field events such as a 40-yard dash, 200-meter dash, 110m hurdles, 300m hurdles, high jump, long jump, and triple jump.
- In 2012, he was suspended by his college team after he had allegedly stolen a laptop.
Featured Image by Frank Clark / Instagram