|Aída Yéspica Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||July 15, 1982|
Aída Yéspica started her career in 2002 by participating in the Miss Venezuela beauty pageant. Although she didn’t win the competition, it gave her a platform to launch her modeling career. Soon, she moved to Italy and started attracting a lot of attention by posing for popular nude calendars and used the public attention to bag modeling work with popular Italian fashion brands as well as to boost her social media following. She has also worked as a host for numerous Italian shows and has appeared in reality shows such as Grande Fratello VIP 2.
Aída María Yéspica Jaime
Barquisimeto, Lara, Venezuela
Los Angeles, California, United States
The information about Aída Yéspica’s formal education isn’t available.
Model, Actress, TV Personality, Former Beauty Pageant Contestant
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Aída Yéspica is represented by LM Management & Entertainment.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Aída Yéspica has dated –
- Ezio Greggio (2002) – In 2002 summer, Aída started going out with Italian actor and director, Ezio Greggio. The reports of their relationship started circulating around after they were spotted on a date in Milan. Later, she also acknowledged their short-lived affair in her interviews.
- Filippo Inzaghi (2003) – In June 2003, Aída was linked with the former professional soccer player, Filippo Inzaghi, who was playing for the Italian giants AC Milan at the time of linkup. They were spotted by the Italian media on a date at Garibaldi restaurant and at the end of their date, they were seen kissing in front of the restaurant.
- Craig David (2004-2006) – Aída started dating singer and songwriter, Craig David, in the summer of 2004. They had first met in Sardinia while both of them were holidaying there. He wooed her by inviting her to his yacht and later took her on a jet ski. David decided to end their relationship in January 2006. He revealed that they had a language problem and he had got bored with their relationship. However, he did compliment her great body.
- Francesco Facchinetti (2004-2005) – In September 2004, it was rumored that she was going out with Italian vocalist, Francesco Facchinetti. Their relationship had started on the sets of the reality TV show, L’isola dei Famosi 2. Their alleged affair lasted for exactly a year as they reportedly separated in September 2005.
- Silvio Berlusconi (2005) – The Italian media claimed in 2005 that Aída had an affair with former Italian Prime Minister, Silvio Berlusconi, who was also the owner of the soccer giants AC Milan. It was revealed that she was in attendance at ‘bunga bunga’ parties at his mansion at Arcore, on the outskirts of Milan. When he was undergoing trial for prostitution of underage girls at his parties, Aída came out in his defense and called him a decent man. She further insisted that models only participated in karaoke sessions while guests ate fruits.
- Bruce Willis (2005) – Yespica was linked with Hollywood legend, Bruce Willis, in 2005 after they had been spotted together on a number of occasions including various parties.
- Niccolò Oddi (2005) – Towards the end of 2005, Aída was rumored to be dating businessman, Niccolò Oddi, as they had been seen on a date at an upscale restaurant in Milan.
- Matteo Ferrari (2006-2009) – Towards the end of 2006, Aída started going out with the soccer player, Matteo Ferrari. They made their relationship public at the start of 2007. Their relationship was widely covered by the Italian tabloids. In November 2008, she gave birth to their son, Aron Ferrari. It was revealed that shortly after the birth of their son, she had suffered from postpartum depression. They officially ended their relationship in January 2009.
- Mesut Özil (2012-2013) – In 2012, Aída started dating German soccer star, Mesut Özil. After he secured a move to Arsenal from Real Madrid, Aída and Mesut’s relationship was used by Spanish club in media to shield the club from criticism from the fans, who were upset with the sale of the influential playmaker. The club sources, in such PR driven reports, claimed that Mesut was taking flights every week to whichever European city Aída was in. His mad lust for her was affecting his performances in the games as well. However, Mesut’s representatives maintained that their relationship had no negative impact on his performances.
- Leonardo Gonzales (2012-2013) – In July 2012, Aída got married to Venezuelan lawyer and businessman, Leonardo Gonzales, in a low key and private ceremony in Las Vegas. They had been dating for some time by then and she regularly used to flaunt their relationship on social media. However, their marriage was very short-lived as they separated in 2013.
- Roger Jenkins (2013-2016) – In the early months of 2013, Aída started going out with British banker, Roger Jenkins. The reports of their separation started floating in the summer of 2016. Their breakup was eventually confirmed in August 2016 after she was seen kissing an unidentified man during her holidays in Florida.
- Miguel Leone (2018-Present) – On the 2018 Valentine’s Day eve, Yespica hinted that she was in a relationship with the photographer, Miguel Leone. Since then, Leone has been regularly posting pictures of them together on his social media accounts.
Race / Ethnicity
She often highlights her hair ‘blonde’.
- Super Toned Body
- High Cheekbones
Aída Yéspica has appeared in the TV commercials for Braun, Campari, Calze Sanpellegrino, Nissan, and RAS.
She has also endorsed many brands through her social media which include ADLER Spa Resorts & Lodges, Lama Boutique, QC Terme spas and resorts, So Shape, Hanny Deep, Kia Motors, Natalia Jewelry, and Shoppati Store.
Plus, she has also served as a spokesmodel for various brands and companies like Zancan, Oxydo, SièLei, Da, La Dolce Vita, Pitti Uomo, Boy London, To Be Too, Y-Clù, Jeckerson, Briince, Ronnie Kay, Kuea, and Gaialuna.
Best Known For
- Being featured on the cover of the prestigious fashion publications such as Maxim and GQ
- Having done modeling work for established brands such as Braun and Nissan
- Her strong presence on the leading social media platforms with over 1 million followers on her official Instagram account
First TV Show
In 2003, Aída Yéspica made her first TV show appearance in Schiavo degli ormoni episode of the comedy series, Camera Café.
Aída Yéspica regularly works out in the gym to keep her stunning figure in perfect shape. When she is in the United States, she usually relies on the guidance of her personal trainer, Luca Allazetta. When she is in West Hollywood for her work commitments, she prefers to work out at the Barry’s Bootcamp.
She also opts to vary her workout routine and has signed up for hot yoga classes as well. Plus, she has tried to maintain a healthy and active lifestyle, which includes going for snowboarding and swimming.
Aída Yéspica Facts
- In 2002, she participated in the Miss Venezuela pageant after having won the title of Miss Amazonas. Although she didn’t win the beauty pageant, she received a lot of favorable coverage.
- In 2003, she decided to move to Italy to start a modeling career. She initially found fame by posing for various nude calendars.
- In 2017, she was one of the contestants in Grande Fratello VIP 2, which is the Italian version of Celebrity Big Brother. She managed to finish in the 5th position in the show.
- Her career suffered between 2008 and 2011 because of her struggles with postpartum depression.
- Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Aída Yéspica / Instagram