|Aksually Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||March 1, 1999|
Aksually is an Estonian social media star, best known for his YouTube channel which has amassed a fanbase of more than 500k subscribers. He is also known for collaborating with fellow social media stars WildSpartanz, Hooverr, Quackity, BluesDank, Kingani, and OneBadCat.
Social Media Star
- Siblings – He has a sister.
- Others – He has a niece.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
73 kg or 161 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He has also dyed his hair ‘Light Brown’.
12 (UK) or 46 (EU) or 13 (US)
Aksually Favorite Things
- Video Game Of All Time – Habbo Hotel
- Politician – Bernie Sanders
- Restaurant – Subway
- Rapper – Mac Miller
- Album By Mac Miller – Swimming (2018)
- As a kid, his grandmother convinced him that if he whistled indoors, the house would burn down. Even though she did it to keep him on his best behavior, Aksually didn’t question that claim until 2017.
- He had been best friends with fellow social media star, Quackity, also known as QuackityHD.
- He met QuackityHQ on a Disney multiplayer game, Toontown, which they both revisited for the last time before it shut down on September 19, 2013. They met in real life for the 1st time at VidCon in August 2019.
- He created his YouTube channel on February 24, 2015.
- Aksually has a cat named Lola.
- He has a secondary vlogging YouTube channel titled “aksually aksel”.
- A fellow social media star, Dylan “Chills” calls Aksually a “Chicken Little looking a*s”. It refers to the resemblance to the main character wearing glasses in the 3D movie Chicken Little (2005).
- In mid-2019, a member of his fanbase started a Change.org petition for him to grow a mullet.
- Aksually finds feet gross. He also finds the fact that people sleep with their socks on jarring.
- Aksually thinks that the owners who name their dog Tanner should be “arrested.” The same is true for people who call their dog “doggo” or “pupper.”
- He couldn’t sleep after he saw Sam (played by Jennette McCurdy), and Freddie (played by Nathan Kress) kissing in an episode of the TV series iCarly (2007-2012).
- Aksually once asked Ariana Grande on Twitter to pretend to be his girlfriend so that his friends think he’s cool.
- After riding rollercoasters with his friends, he concluded it just wasn’t his thing because he looked terrified on the after-ride pictures.
- He doesn’t like Wendy Williams and thinks she isn’t an ally to the LGBTQ community. He also doesn’t like Ellen DeGeneres or Trisha Paytas.
- Aksually admitted his hairline was receding and even went as far as to shave his head to see how being bald suits him.
- His friends found a physical resemblance between him and younger Walter Becker from the band Steely Dan very amusing and brought it up to tease him.
- Aksually tried to watch the 1st season of the TV show 13 Reasons Why and concluded it sucked after only 4 episodes.
- While watching the cartoon TV show The Fairly OddParents (2001-2017), he found Timmy Turner’s abusive babysitter Vicky “hot as f*ck.”
- Aksually sometimes finds himself binge-watching David Dobrik‘s vlogs even though he thought they would be boring.
- Estonian media featured one of his videos in the past. A lot of older residents that watched the news got very angry that he used the swear word “f*ck” in that video.
Featured Image by Aksually / Instagram