|Aleksandra Anja Alač Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9¾ in|
|Date of Birth||September 29, 1988|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Aleksandra Anja Alač is a Serbian television and film actress who is recognized for her work in Montevideo: Taste of a Dream (2010), Capio, and Montevideo, Bog te video! (2012).
Aleksandra Anja Alač
Belgrade, Serbia, Yugoslavia
According to sources, Aleksandra attended the Faculty of Dramatic Arts in Belgrade from 2007 to 2011.
Television and Film Actress
- Father – Aleksandar Alač (Actor)
- Mother – Vesna Cipcic (Actress)
- Siblings – Ivan Vanja Alač (Brother)
Aleksandra is represented by Gordana Milevcic of GM Production and Consulting.
5 ft 9¾ in or 177 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Aleksandra Anja Alač has dated –
- Andrej Josifovski – Aleksandra is in a relationship with a man named Andrej Josifovski with whom she has a child.
Race / Ethnicity
- Wide smile
- Thick eyebrows
- She has a beauty spot near the left side of her lower lip.
Aleksandra Anja Alač Facts
- She was brought up in Belgrade, Serbia.
- Aleksandra made her debut feature film appearance as Hazenasica Brankica in Montevideo: Taste of a Dream in 2010. Later, in 2011, she was cast in her first TV show as Didi Valic in Miris kise na Balkanu.
- Her television credits include Montevideo, Bog te video!, Emergency Center, and Tate.
- She can fluently speak English.
- The earliest post that Aleksandra uploaded to her Instagram account was on July 15, 2015.
Featured Image By Aleksandra Anja Alač / Instagram