|Alex George Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||February 15, 1991|
Alex George is a Welsh physician, television personality, author, social media personality, and YouTuber who has served as the UK Youth Mental Health Ambassador within the Department for Education. He also appeared in the 4th edition of the ITV2 reality dating series Love Island in 2014 and has often spoken about mental health on ITV morning shows including Good Morning Britain, Lorraine, and Loose Women.
Carmarthen, Carmarthenshire, Wales, United Kingdom
Alex George got enrolled at the University of Exeter in Exeter, Devon, South West England, and studied Medicine. Then, he went on to work in Emergency Medicine at University Hospital Lewisham in London.
A&E Doctor, Television Personality, Author, Social Media Personality, YouTuber
- Siblings – Elliott George (Younger Brother), Llŷr George (Younger Brother) (Died by suicide in July 2020)
6 ft or 183 cm
76 kg or 167.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Alex George has dated –
- Alexandra Cane – He went out with reality television personality Alexandra Cane in the past.
- Samira Mighty – It is RUMORed that he once went out with British television personality and actor Samira Mighty.
- Amelia Bath – He began dating reality television personality, actor, and dancer Amelia Bath in 2018 but they later broke up.
- Ellie Hecht – He is romantically involved with Ellie Hecht.
Race / Ethnicity
He has either endorsed or promoted a number of brands including CALEÑO, KIND Snacks UK, Prescribd, Echor, Oddbox, Lifebuoy UK & IE, and Dyson.
Alex George Facts
- He was raised in Nantgaredig, a village near Carmarthen, Wales.
- On June 15, 2019, Alex George joined YouTube with his eponymous channel.
- His podcast, The Waiting Room with Dr Alex, was launched in 2019.
- After losing his youngest brother to suicide in 2020, Alex George launched a campaign in January 2021 requesting the UK Government prioritize mental health amongst children and adolescents, especially in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- He met with Prime Minister Boris Johnson during Children’s Mental Health Week in February 2021 and was appointed to the newly created position of Youth Mental Health Ambassador.
Featured Image by Alex George / Instagram