|Alex Roe Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 0½ in|
|Date of Birth||May 9, 1990|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
Alex Roe is an English actor who brought to life characters like Jay Keaton, Ben, and Elliott Baden in The Fugitives, Siren, and The Cut respectively. He is a heartthrob who gained much popularity after starring as Evan Walker in the American movie The 5th Wave.
Alexander Michael Roe-Brown
Westminster, London, England
- Mother – was a former ballet dancer
- Siblings – A Twin Sister
Alex is managed by William Morris Endeavor Entertainment.
6 ft 0½ in or 184 cm
77 kg or 170 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Alex Roe has dated –
- Chloë Grace Moretz (2017) – Alex didn’t officially date the actress Chloe. But, there were rumors that he hooked up with his The 5th Wave co-star Chloë Grace Moretz in the past. Later, in February 2017, he was spotted at Chloe’s birthday party also.
- Olivia Cooke – It was also speculated that he was in a relationship with actress Olivia Cooke, although nothing was confirmed officially.
Race / Ethnicity
Alex has English ancestry.
Blue with a hint of yellow
- Blue-yellow eyes
- Charming looks
Best Known For
His character, Jay Keaton, in the children’s science fiction/drama series The Fugitives in 2005
Alex made his theatrical film debut in the year 2016 when he was cast as Evan Walker in the American science fiction action film The 5th Wave.
First TV Show
His first TV show appearance was in the sci-fi / drama series The Fugitives in 2005. He appeared in a total of 7 episodes.
Alex Roe Facts
- Alex is a sports fan and was also associated with a recreational football team in Chiswick, West London, England in 2010.
- Football was his real passion and he had also played semi-pro at Chalfont St Peter.
- His acting debut was made in the straight-to-video horror film The Calling in the year 2000.
- He is very sarcastic.
- Alex is pleasant, extremely polite, and charming.
- He isn’t obsessed with taking pictures or recording videos. He prefers to live in the moment.
- He believes that he inherited his interest in arts from his mother.
- Alex’s father is just like any other father and believes that jobs like being a plumber or something similar are the real jobs.
- His grandfather was a fairground boxer.
- He won an open audition when he was only 10 and won the part of the Antichrist in straight-to-video horror flick The Calling.
- Alex previously won a sixth-form scholarship to Latymer Upper School in Hammersmith, which is famous for its leading alumni like Hugh Grant and the late Alan Rickman.
- Alex was spotted by Jennifer Saunders whose daughter, Freya, also attended the same school. Jennifer initiated Alex to audition for TV comedy Jam & Jerusalem.
- He tries to avoid showbiz as much as he can.
- He isn’t much interested in making friends with actors and his friend circle consists of his football mates.
- Follow Alex on Instagram.
Featured Image by Alex Roe / Instagram