Olivia Kate Cooke
Olivia, Scream Queen
Oldham, Greater Manchester, England, U.K.
New York City, New York, U.S.
Olivia Cooke studied at the Royton and Crompton Secondary School in the Metropolitan Borough of Oldham, Greater Manchester, England.
Olivia attended Oldham Sixth Form College in Greater Manchester, England where she studied drama. She left the college before giving her A-levels.
TV and Film Actress
- Father – John Cooke (Retired Police Officer)
- Mother – Lindsy (née Wild) (Sales Representative)
- Siblings – Eleanor Cooke (Younger Sister)
She is managed by Luber Roklin Entertainment.
5 ft 5½ in or 166 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Olivia Cooke dated –
- Alex Roe – Olivia was in a relationship with English actor Alex Roe for a short while.
- Christopher Abbott (2015-2016) – The actress started dating American actor, Christopher Abbott, in 2015, after they, supposedly, grew closer while working for the movie, Katie Says Goodbye. But, they have not been seen together since 2016, suggesting that they might have drifted apart.
Race / Ethnicity
She has naturally ‘Brown’ colored hair, but she has dyed them to red, blonde, etc in the past.
- Straight-forward attitude
- Portrays strong women-centric roles
33-24-32 in or 84-61-81 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU)
She appeared in TV commercials for Bulgari in 2014.
Best Known For
Working in supernatural movies The Quiet Ones (2014), The Signal (2014) and Ouija (2014). Olivia gained immense popularity after portraying the character of Rachel Kushner in Me and Earl and the Dying Girl (2015).
Olivia is also known for playing the role of Emma Decody in A&E horror series Bates Motel.
The actress made her film debut with the science fiction thriller film The Signal in 2014 as Haley Peterson.
First TV Show
Her television debut came in 2012 with the BBC One drama miniseries Blackout in which she played Meg Demoys for three episodes.
Olivia Cooke does not have a personal trainer.
Olivia Cooke Favorite Things
- Food – Sunday Roast
- Drink – Tetley’s tea
- Place – UK
- Footwear – Stuart Weitzman black Highland boots
- Cosmetics – SPF 30, Lucas’ Papaw Ointment
Source – Interview Magazine
Olivia Cooke Facts
- Olivia learned ballet and gymnastics as a child.
- She was only 8-years-old when she enrolled into an after-school drama program at the Oldham Theatre Workshop in her hometown.
- The actress applied for the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art (RADA) in London, England, but she was rejected even though she made it to the last round.
- In 2012, Olivia made an appearance in One Direction band’s Autumn Term tour video. She was seen as a student on a piggyback ride in the video.
- The actress is very close friends with Thomas Mann, who is her Me and Earl and the Dying Girl co-star.
- Nicola Peltz and Freddie Highmore are other good friends of Olivia and she feels that the cast and crew of the Bates Motel series are her second family.
- In 2014, the actress came out in support of the Save the Children campaign.
- The actress feels that she is too open and so, refrains from having any social media account.