|Nadia Sawalha Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||November 18, 1964|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Nadia Sawalha is an English actor, voice artist, theatre artist, producer, social media personality, YouTube star, author, dancer, reality television personality, and presenter. Over the years, she has been cast in various shows and movies which include the likes of EastEnders, Loose Women, Celebrity Big Brother, Clockwise, Second Thoughts, Bottom, True Crimes, Solomon & Sheba, The Bill, Slave of Dreams, Casualty, Slave of Dreams, The Vanishing Man, Caught in the Act, London Live News, Passport to the Sun, Celebrity Driving School, City Hospital, Accidents Can Happen, Celebrity Juice, Keeping up with the Joneses, Celebrity MasterChef, The One Show, Wanted Down Under, Heir Hunters, Junior MasterChef, Daybreak, The Wright Stuff, Dancing on Ice, Benidorm, and The Celebrity Circle.
Wandsworth, London, England, United Kingdom
Croydon, South London, England, United Kingdom
Nadia Sawalha trained at Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts, a performing arts conservatoire in Woking, England.
Actor, Voice Artist, Theatre Artist, Producer, Social Media Personality, YouTube Star, Dancer, Reality Television Personality, Presenter, Author
- Father – Nadim Joakim Sawalha (Actor)
- Mother – Roberta Mary Lane
- Siblings – Julia Sawalha (Younger Sister) (Actor, Voice Actor), Dina (Sister)
- Others – Nabil Sawalha (Paternal Uncle) (Comedian)
Nadia Sawalha has been signed with Urban Associates Personal Management & PR, Talent Management Company, London, England, United Kingdom.
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth has been $4 Million.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nadia Sawalha has dated –
- Justin Mildwater (1992-1997) – She married her first husband Justin Mildwater in the year 1992 and once became pregnant with their child. However, she opted for an abortion. Justin died by suicide on December 25, 1997. A few months before his death, the couple had separated.
- Mark Adderley (2002-Present) – In 2002, Nadia Sawalha married Mark Adderley and they have 2 daughters – Maddy (b. December 25, 2002) and Kiki (b. August 2007).
Race / Ethnicity
Nadia Sawalha has been cast in TV commercials for –
- Kalms herbal sedative tablets (2002-2003)
- The Daily Mirror newspaper (2011)
- Lloyds Pharmacy “Turn Back the Risk” (2011)
Nadia Sawalha Facts
- She was raised in Croydon, South London.
- Along with her sister Julia Sawalha, Nadia Sawalha has appeared on the comedy game show Lily Savage’s Blankety Blank.
- She was cast as 1st Prostitute in the 1995 television biblical film Solomon & Sheba, starring Halle Berry and Jimmy Smits.
- Nadia was seen as Dr. Robyn McCormack in an episode of the medical drama series Casualty in 1996.
- She did voiceover work for the character of Temessa Ames in the video game Privateer 2: The Darkening in 1996.
- From 1997 to 1999, Nadia Sawalha appeared as a series regular playing the role of businessperson Annie Palmer in the television soap opera EastEnders.
- Alongside their father, Nadia and Julia were cast in Dearest Daddy… Darling Daughter at the Young Vic Theatre in South London in 1997. However, the family pulled out of the performance due to Nadia’s husband’s death.
- From 1999 to 2000, she was cast as The Princess in the production of Aladdin at Ashcroft Theatre in Croydon, South London.
- In an emotional video on May 31, 2017, she spoke about losing her hair at the age of 52. She stated that her curls were fake and she was going through perimenopause (the start of menopause). She also said that a doctor told her in September 2016 she had the balding gene.
- Nadia Sawalha revealed in 2019 on Loose Women that she suffers from tinnitus.
- She has been diagnosed with psoriasis and has used homeopathy rather than conventional treatment.
- She revealed on November 25, 2022, that she had been diagnosed with ADHD at the age of 58.
- Nadia has authored books like Stuffed Vine Leaves Saved My Life (2010), Greedy Girl’s Diet (2013), Greedy Girl’s Diet: Second Helpings! (2013), Fabulous Family Food (2014), Nadia Sawalha’s Little Black Dress Diet (2016), and Nadia and Kaye: Disaster Chef (2018) (with Kaye Adams).
Featured Image by Nadia Sawalha / Instagram