|Alex Vincent Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5.5 in|
|Date of Birth||April 29, 1981|
Alex Vincent is an American actor and writer who is known for playing the role of Andy Barclay in the horror classic Child’s Play franchise. He also played roles in various films including Wait Until Spring, Bandini and My Family Treasure. He has published poetry books and submitted opinion editorials on various topics.
Alexander Vincent LoScialpo
Newark, New Jersey, United States
New Jersey, United States
He attended Hackensack High School in 1999. Then, he went to Full Sail University and graduated with an Associate’s Degree in Recording Arts in 2009.
- Father – Lou LoScialpo
- Mother – Denise LaForgia
- Siblings – He has 2 siblings.
He is self-managing his career.
5 ft 5.5 in or 166.5 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
He appeared in Hardee‘s TV commercial in 1988.
Best Known For
Playing the role of Andy Barclay in the horror classic Child’s Play franchise
He made his theatrical film debut as Andy Barclay in the horror thriller film Child’s Play in 1988.
First TV Show
Alex made his first TV show appearance as Andy Barclay on the documentary series VH-1 Where Are They Now? in 1999.
Alex Vincent Favorite Things
- Band – Nine Inch Nails
Source – IMDb
Alex Vincent Facts
- At the age of 13, he did My Family Treasure. He didn’t like it and later quit acting for some time. After 2 years, he decided to resume his acting career. He gave 15 unsuccessful auditions, before deciding to leave the acting profession.
- After leaving his acting career, he relocated from his home state of New Jersey to Florida.
- He attended Horrorfind Weekend in Baltimore, Maryland in August 2006 and then again in August 2007.
- Alex was only 6 years old when he made his theatrical film debut.
- He went to the HorrorFest at Georgetown Drive, Georgetown in October 2011.
- He has also published poetry books and submitted opinion editorials on various topics in the past.
- Visit his official website @ alexvincentonline.com.
- Follow him on Twitter and Facebook.
Featured Image by Alex Vincent / Twitter