|Alexis Carra Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
Alexis Carra is an American actress who is known for her appearance as Cynthia McDermott in Recovery Road in 2016 and Sherry in Fosse/Verdon in 2019.
Alexis Ann Carra
Tampa, Florida, United States
Alexis graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Theatre Studies, Cum Laude from Yale University.
She also trained at the Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater and Princeton Ballet.
- Mother – Sylvia Hahn
Alexis is represented by SMS Talent Inc. and J.C. Robbins.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alexis has dated –
- Christopher Girbés – Alexis is the mother of a boy named Pierce Manuel whom she had with a man named Christopher Girbés.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Spanish, Cuban, and Argentinian ancestry.
- Hourglass-like physical appearance
- Thin lips
- Chiseled jawline
Alexis Carra Facts
- She was brought up in Tampa, Florida.
- Carra was only 2 years old when she began taking dance lessons.
- During her teenage years, Alexis joined Tampa’s Bay Ballet Theater.
- Alexis made her debut feature film appearance as an East Village Denizen in Across the Universe in 2007. However, her role was uncredited. Later, in 2014, she made her first credited role appearance as Kelly in Chicks Dig Gay Guys.
- In 2009, Carra was cast in her debut TV show appearance as a dancer in State of the Union.
- Her parents are psychiatrists and psychologists.
- She is a fitness enthusiast and enjoys spending her free time doing yoga and Pilates classes, and running.
- Alexis is the head of content creation of the New Hollywood Women’s Goal Group, Inc. She is also the co-founder of Broadway Arts Community and also supports various causes including Free The Slaves, American Cancer Society, and St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital.
Featured Image By Alexis Carra / Instagram