|Daisy Bevan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||March 28, 1992|
Daisy Bevan is a British actress who is widely recognized for being a part of the inimitable Redgrave acting dynasty, having marked the 5th generation of her family to join the profession. She has starred in numerous films including The Two Faces of January (2014), performed on stage in a number of productions like that of The Picture of Dorian Grey, and appeared in several TV shows such as The Outcast (2015) where she played the role of Tamsin Carmichael.
Daisy Carmen Bevan
Westminster, London, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Bevan went to Bedales School in Hampshire. After that, she took acting lessons at the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute in Manhattan.
- Father – Tim Bevan (Film Producer)
- Mother – Joely Richardson (Actress)
- Others – Vanessa Redgrave (Grandmother) (Actress)
She is represented by United Agents Ltd.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of English descent.
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Sharp features
- Piercing eyes
She has appeared in several campaigns including one for the luxury shirting brand Même Chose.
Daisy Bevan Favorite Things
- Program – Desert Island Discs that has been broadcast on BBC Radio 4
- Fan Of – Patti Smith, having loved her songs like We Three and The Jackson Song
Source – Independent
Daisy Bevan Facts
- When she was a year old, she was diagnosed with a rare circulatory condition that afflicted her legs and at the age of 15, she had to undergo multiple operations that had caused her mother to suspend her role in the TV show Nip/Tuck for a year.
- Her parents divorced when she was 9 years old.
- Daisy made her screen debut in 1998 when she was 5 years old, by starring in the movie Elizabeth that had been produced by her father’s company named Working Title. She also portrayed a younger version of her mother in the film The Affair of the Necklace (2001).
- Her parents had given her permission to properly pursue an acting career only after she graduated.
Featured Image by Keeleigh Remnant / Instagram