|Alfred Enoch Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||December 2, 1988|
Alfred Enoch is a British-Brazilian actor who is best known for portraying roles such as Wes Gibbins in How to Get Away with Murder, Dean Thomas in the Harry Potter film series, and Aeneas in Troy: Fall of a City. He has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Executive Order, Tigers, Sherlock, Mount Pleasant, Foundation, Broadchurch, and many more. His theatre credits include plays like The Tempest, Timon of Athens, King Lear, The Picture of Dorian Gray, Watch on the Rhine, and Romeo and Juliet. Alfred has also done voiceover work in video games for characters such as Dean Thomas in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.
Alfred Lewis Enoch
Westminster, London, England
Enoch went to the Westminster School in London and later to the Queen’s College (a constituent institute of Oxford University) from where he graduated with a degree in Spanish and Portuguese.
- Father – William Russell Enoch (English Actor)
- Mother – Etheline Margareth Lewis Enoch (Brazilian Physician)
Independent Talent Group Ltd.
6 ft 4 in or 193 cm
81 kg or 179 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
In his interview with Cosmopolitan in October 2014, Alfred Enoch revealed that he was dating a British girl.
Alfred also dated –
- Aja Naomi King (2015) – How to Get Away with Murder co-stars Aja Naomi King and Alfred dated each other in early 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of British origin on his father’s side, whereas, he has African and Brazilian ancestry due to his mother.
- Afro hairdo
- Slim and tall stature
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Dean Thomas in 7 out of 8 Harry Potter films.
- Playing the role of Wes Gibbins in the legal drama series, How to Get Away with Murder.
Enoch debuted with the 2001 fantasy film Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone as Dean Thomas.
First TV Show
In 2012, he was seen playing the role as Philotus in an episode of National Theatre Live.
Alfred Enoch Favorite Things
- The Scene from How to Get Away with Murder – Scene with Viola Davis in the first episode of the first season.
Source – InStyle
Alfred Enoch Facts
- To prepare for his role in How to Get Away with Murder, he hired a dialect coach in London before shooting the pilot episode. Then, he worked with another coach in Philadelphia before the start of regular shooting. He had another dialect coach in Los Angeles.
- He did part of his audition for How to Get Away with Murder on Skype. He was in London with the casting director whereas pilot directors saw the audition through skype.
- He took to acting very early in his childhood after getting inspired by his father. At the age of 7, he performed a sonnet on eve of Shakespeare’s birthday at Shakespeare’s Globe Theater.
- While in school, he was an able athlete and was on the school rowing team.
- He isn’t a big fan of technology and doesn’t have a TV or a smartphone.
- “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1” is the only Harry Potter film in which he didn’t appear.
- Alfred can fluently speak English, Portuguese, French, and Spanish languages.
- Alfred Enoch is not on social media.