Newcastle upon Tyne, England
Marty McKenna got enrolled at the Army Foundation College in Harrogate, New Yorkshire in September 2010. He had aimed to join the Royal Regiment of Fusiliers through his studies at the college.
Reality Television Personality
Marty McKenna is represented by BLVK MGMT.
5 ft 9½ in or 176½ cm (Approx)
76 kg or 167.5 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Marty McKenna has dated –
- Chloe Ferry – During their stint in the reality TV show Geordie Shore, Marty and Chloe have constantly put their on and off-relationship on display. They reportedly first started going out in 2012. However, there are some sources that claim they had started dating in 2016. In the countless episodes of Geordie Shore, Marty has flirted and hooked up with other girls in front of Chloe, leaving her in tears. She has also tried to win him over on numerous times, to keep his roving eyes and wandering habits in check. However, in August 2017, she revealed that she had given up with him for good and is no longer bothered by the sight of him getting close with other women in front of her.
- Sarah Goodhart (2014-2017) – According to reports, McKenna started going out with reality TV personality Sarah in 2014. They dated for about three years before going separate ways in 2017. Like his many other relationships, his time with Sarah was punctured by his several affairs and flings.
- Jemma Lucy – Marty made his entry in the reality show, Ex on the Beach as TV personality Jemma Lucy’s former boyfriend. They were later reported to have hooked up while he was in a relationship with Sarah Goodhart. Sarah even confronted Jemma about her affair with Marty. Marty and Jemma have looked cozy on several other occasions as well. For example, they were spotted smooching outside a nightclub in Newcastle in October 2015.
- Sophie Johnstone (2015) – McKenna had a short-lived affair with TV personality Sophie Johnstone in the summer of 2015. It was reported that their relationship came to an end due to his alleged affection for Marnie Simpson.
- Marnie Simpson (2015) – In August 2015, Marnie Simpson’s engagement with Ricky Rayment had collapsed due to her secret affair with Marty. It was claimed that they had been secretly going out for months and she had even opted to leave her engagement ring behind for their night outs.
- Eve Shannon (2016) – The rumors of Marty dating model and TV personality, Eve Shannon first surfaced towards the end of 2016 after they were spotted leaving a nightclub. According to onlookers, they looked too friendly and cozy.
- Charlotte Crosby (2016) – Marty was linked with TV personality Charlotte Crosby in June 2016 after they were seen making out in the episode of Geordie Shore. He was even seen spanking her before they got hot and heavy.
- Chloe Meadows (2016) – McKenna hooked up with reality TV star, Chloe Meadows towards the end of 2016. Earlier, Chloe was shown making moves on him and had even revealed that she was constantly messaging him in a bid to get his attention.
- Elettra Lamborghini – The first reports of romantic rumors linking McKenna with Italian personality, Elettra Lamborghini surfaced in November 2016 after he was spotted getting comfortable with her in the nightclub “House of Smith” in Newcastle in the early hours of the morning. They were even spotted kissing during their night out. Then, in an episode of Geordie Shore, which was broadcast in April 2017, Marty was spotted jumping in to take a shower with the Italian beauty.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
He often goes for blonde highlights and color.
- Good looks
His body specifications may be –
- Chest – 40 in or 102 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 14 in or 35.5 cm
- Waist – 34 in or 86 cm
Best Known For
- Having appeared in the popular MTV reality series, Ex on the Beach. He became the member of the main cast in the 7th season.
- Being a part of the cast of the British MTV series, Geordie Shore.
First TV Show
In 2015, Marty made his first TV show appearance in the British TV series, Ex on the Beach.
Marty McKenna Facts
- In March 2011, he decided to get a Discharge as of Right (DAOR), which brought an end to his British military career.
- He had to leave the reality show, Ex on the Beach as he was ill and the doctor had revealed that he had been suffering from lack of hydration.
- In 2017, he was suspended from the TV show, Geordie Shore due to his indiscipline. He was partying too hard with co-star Scott Timlin and causing problems with the shooting schedule.
- In September 2017, he took to his Twitter account to unleash a furious rant in which he alleged that he was sacked from Geordie Shore and he was the last person to learn about his sacking. After his tweets were deleted, he alleged that his agent had deleted his updates.
- Follow him on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Marty McKenna / Instagram