Jem, Jemma Lucy
Oxford, England, UK
Jemma was brought up in a posh locality of Singapore. Due to her difficult nature, she was expelled from an International school there at the age of 11.
Her parents sent her back to England to finish her schooling where she was expelled from two more elite private schools, one of them was St Mary’s School, Calne, Wiltshire in South West England.
Reality TV personality, Glamour Model, Stripper, Make-up Artist, Dating Site Owner, DJ, Entrepreneur
- Father – Robert Henley (Shipping Company Director)
- Mother – Jayne Norris (Designer, Publisher)
- Siblings – Lulu Henley (Younger Sister) (Muay Thai / Fitness Coach based in Australia)
Ben Drake, All Star Entertainment, London
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Jemma Lucy has a very unpredictable love life colored with a long string of partners that comprise of both men and women. It is not possible to confirm the exact timeline of her relationship with any one of them. The following list contains some of the people who were confirmed to be involved with her at some point in the past.
- Ashley Cole (2010) – During her stay in the Celebrity Big Brother house, Jemma told fellow housemate Sam Thompson that she dated the English Football player, Ashley years ago when she was 20.
- Marty McKenna – Martin better known as Marty, the cast member of the reality show, Geordie Shore was featured as Jemma Lucy’s ex in Ex on the Beach (Season 3) (2015). Jemma and Marty were seen hanging out together at various social hubs after the show ended before they moved on to find new partners.
- Kirk Norcross – The Only Way Is Essex cast member and nightclub promoter, Kirk was featured as Jemma Lucy’s ex on Ex on the Beach Season 3. After briefly hooking up with him again in the show, Jemma got separated from Kirk.
- Laura-Alicia Summers – The former stripper, model and reality TV personality also shared relationship history with Jemma, and was featured as her ex on Ex on the Beach Season 3. Laura and Jemma were the first lesbian couple of the reality series. Their relationship did not last because they had too many disagreements that bred constant arguments.
- Rogan O’Connor – Rogan is a model, BearWear clothing company owner and member of a male strippers group named, Dreamboys. During his stint in Ex on the Beach Season 2 (2015) and Season 3 (2015), he got involved with a number of women and Jemma Lucy was one of them.
- Pete Wicks – The TOWIE star has often denied knowing Jemma personally but tabloids uncovered a series of texts that prove he possibly had a fling with her around Christmas 2015, before getting into a long-term relationship with fellow TOWIE cast member, Megan McKenna.
- David Hawley – Another reality TV personality who was introduced as Jemma Lucy’s ex in Ex on the Beach Season 5 (2016). The couple apparently dated for 2 years before breaking up and failed to reconcile on the show, where they constantly argued with each other. Jemma blamed Charlotte Crosby for the end of their relationship. According to her accusation, David cheated on Jemma with Crosby.
- Scott Timlin – During one of their arguments in Ex on the Beach Season 5, Jemma told David Hawley that she slept with his close friend Scotty T, who is also a reality TV personality and Geordie Shore cast member.
- Gaz Beadle (2016) – Jemma got physically intimate with Gary Beadle during the very first night of Ex on the Beach Season 5. Gaz who is also primarily known as a Geordie Shore cast member was formerly in a 5-year on and off relationship with Charlotte Crosby.
- Charlotte Dawson (2016) – She was reportedly embroiled in a threesome with Gaz and Jemma while filming Ex on the Beach Season 5.
- Stephen Bear (2016) – Another reality star, who went on to win season 18 of Celebrity Big Brother (2016) started dating Jemma Lucy soon after his victory. The couple was inseparable for a few months and even got matching tattoos. Jemma broke up with Stephen because she caught him cheating on her with another girl.
- Ashley Cain (2016) – Jemma hooked up with the English Footballer and International DJ while filming the reality show Ex on the Beach Season 5 (2016). Ashley’s ex, Kayleigh Morris caught Jemma and Ashley in a compromising position which caused a vicious physical fight between the two women. Jemma was prematurely axed from the reality show for getting too violent with Kayleigh.
- Jordan Davies (2016) – Jemma and Jordan met while filming Ex on the Beach Season 5. They were also cast in the same season of Celebrity Big Brother.
- Marnie Simpson – The Geordie Shore, Celebrity Big Brother, and TOWIE reality star was formerly a close friend of Jemma Lucy. It is unclear why and how the close pals turned into bitter arch-rivals. Jemma posted a video of a passionate kiss between her and Marnie on Twitter, implying the two women might have been romantically involved sometime in the past.
- Charlotte Dawson (2016) – After breaking up with Stephen Bear in November 2016, Jemma announced on Twitter that she was dating make-up artist Charlotte Dawson, daughter of late British comedian Les Dawson. They met each other while filming Ex on the Beach. In August 2017, Charlotte came clean and admitted that her relationship with Jemma was fake and further added that she was straight.
- Chantelle Connelly (2017) – Jemma Lucy had a brief on and off romance with Chantelle, a Geordie Shore cast member from Newcastle in the first quarter of 2017. The two women were often spotted hand in hand at public places and frequently went for a beach vacation together. Jemma shared plenty of pictures of Chantelle on Snapchat labeling her as her ‘bae’ and ‘girlfriend.’ Their relationship ended on a sour note as Chantelle had a lot of bitter things to talk about Jemma.
- Ash Harrison – Jemma Lucy often criticizes arch-rival Charlotte Crosby for dating her exes. But she implied getting close to Crosby’s ex, TV Actor, and Model, Ash Harrison for a few days in February 2017. Charlotte dated Ash for 5 months in 2016.
- ZaraLena Jackson – The clothing designer is a close friend of Jemma Lucy, who embarked on a reality TV career in 2017 with Ex on the Beach. Jemma often promotes ZaraLena’s apparel on Instagram and during summer 2017, was frequently clicked in intimate PDA with her that sparked relationship rumors.
- Becky Holt (2017) – The tattooed cover model and owner of Tattoo & Piercing lounge is a close friend of Jemma. The two women posted Snaps on Snapchat kissing each other which were captioned as ‘my world’ and ‘my queen’ by Jemma but their relationship status was not officially acknowledged by either of the two women.
- Charlie Doherty – Jemma was frequently spotted at various Manchester night spots holding hands with dancer and Celebrity Big Brother cast member, Charlie sparking relationship rumors. The speculation intensified when the two women traveled together for a vacation to Turkey. However, Jemma denied any romantic involvement and claimed she is simply a good friend.
Race / Ethnicity
Jemma has English ancestry.
Light Brown (Natural)
Jemma prefers to dye her hair black or ash blonde.
Dark Brown (Natural)
Often wears blue contact lenses.
- Extremely curvaceous figure owing to multiple breast augmentations and Brazilian butt lift.
- Unique patterns of tattoos all over her body such as temples on the face, neck, arms, legs, lower abs, etc that also includes a panther’s face right below her neck.
- Very thick lips due to Botox injections.
8 (UK) or 4 (US) or 36 (EU)
- She is the face of her dating sites called www.datingink.com and Jemsplayground.com.
- Jemma promotes her own brand of lipsticks called Juice by Jem Lucy.
Some of the products / services, Jemma regularly promotes on her social media accounts are –
- Gym King
- Infinity Trades
- Verdant Allerton Restaurant (also works as a DJ there)
- Psydro UK app
- Elite Cosmetic Surgery
- Oh Polly apparel
- The Classique Store
- Watermans Hair Products
- ZaraLena Clothing
- Maskateer Waist Trainer
- Georgie Mc Aesthetics Botox
- HelloBody UK skincare products and many more
She has done print modeling for other brands such as –
- Protein World
- Kettlebell Kitchen
- My Common Goods
Best Known For
- Being a part of the dating reality shows Ex on the Beach season 3 (2015) and season 5 (2016).
- Celebrity Big Brother Season 20 (2017) – Jemma managed to survive in the house for the entire duration but was the first one to get eliminated, and finished in 6th place on the finale night.
First TV Show
Jemma made her TV Show debut in the 2005 reality series, Brat Camp Season 2, where she was sent by her parents to live with 6 other difficult teenagers on an isolated ranch with the hope to tame her disrespectful and rebellious behavior.
- Jemma was trained by Shaquille Whittaker until November 2017 after which she took up training and started exercising under the supervision of the Manchester-based trainer, Dale Walker.
- Formerly, the reality star showed her liking for training with heavy weights by putting up a show for the local paparazzi but it is not clear how dedicated she is to her workout routines, considering she travels a lot for work and pleasure.
- However, she told Closer magazine she has radically cut back on alcohol and replaced booze with the gym because severe hangovers were getting in the way of her work.
- She also frequently wears a waist trainer to maintain a slim and narrow waist and aims to build a body that resembles that of Khloe Kardashian.
- Jemma primarily depends upon cosmetic surgery to improve and alter her body composition and symmetry. She has happily shared her results for getting the Brazilian Butt lift on social media.
Jemma Lucy Facts
- She shared that her parents tricked her into participating in Brat Camp (2005) by telling her that they were sending her on a skiing trip.
- Jemma confessed her abusive language and rebellious behavior throughout her teenage years was a cry for attention from her parents because she felt they favored her sister over her.
- She started getting tattoos all over her body in her early 20s which made Jemma’s mother disown her for years.
- During her teenage years, Jemma was arrested 3 times for shoplifting. Despite a hefty allowance of £150 provided every fortnight, Jemma could not be bothered to save money for an expensive purchase.
- In 2011, Jemma competed on the reality show Signed by Katie Price to win a contract with her company that offered massive exposure in the fashion industry. She was placed 6th but she became good friends with her mentor, Katie Price.
- In an interview to Closer magazine, she confessed that her decision to go blonde and get a breast augmentation procedure was inspired by Katie Price’s appearance.
- Jemma and Katie had a terrible fall out in their friendship in 2012 due to undisclosed reasons and their feud got only worse with each passing year.
- In March 2017, thieves broke into Jemma’s home in Manchester to steal her £20,000 worth shoe collection. Although, they dropped most of it in the street when her neighbors raised an alarm sensing a break-in next door.
- Jemma could not sit for 3 weeks after getting a Brazilian Butt Lift, which she says was totally worth it.
- Since the age of 20, she has been getting Botox 4 times a year to retain the unnatural fullness in her lips.
- She admitted in an interview that her addiction to surgery has given her Body Dysmorphia. She can’t look at pictures of her regular self from her pre-surgery days and though she feels far from perfect, her cosmetic procedures and tattoos are a major source of her confidence.
- Jemma used to make 3000 pounds a week by stripping in a London strip club called For Your Eyes Only and at private A-list parties in Brighton, Newcastle, and Manchester which was enough for her to buy her own house within a couple of years.
- She claimed she was good at earning money as a stripper because she refused to consume alcohol and drugs on the job and would not have s*x for money with anybody.
- Her erotic pictures were featured in popular men’s magazines such as Maxim, Loaded, Zoo and Nuts. An erotic calendar is also sold in her name.
- To know more about the British reality star, follow her on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Jemma Lucy / Instagram