South Shields, England
Newcastle Upon Tyne, England
Information about her formal education isn’t available.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Sharra Kyle
- Siblings – Unknown
- Others – Sophie Kasaei (Cousin) (Reality TV Personality)
Marnie Simpson is represented by Liverpool based Misfits Management, Ltd.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Marnie Simpson has dated –
- Scott Timlin (2013) – At the start of her stint in Geordie Shore in 2013, she had a very short-lived romance with the fellow cast member Scott Timlin.
- Gaz Beadle (2013) – According to reports, Marnie started going out with TV star Gaz Beadle in 2013. Their relationship didn’t last beyond a couple of months. Largely, they have remained on good terms, but he has occasionally taken potshots at her plastic surgeries.
- Jemma Lucy – Previously, Simpson counted TV personality and model Jemma Lucy as one of her close friends. They were also reported to have had a couple of flings and Jemma even posted one video of them making out. However, the video was shared after they had fallen out and Marnie had heavily criticized her for being desperate.
- Marty McKenna (2015) – Towards the end of the summer of 2015, Marnie was linked up with fellow Geordie Shore star Marty McKenna. It was also revealed that her engagement with Ricky Rayment had collapsed due to her affair with Marty and she even used to leave her engagement ring at home during their dates and night outs.
- Chloe Ferry (2015) – Simpson has had several sexual encounters with her close friend and TV personality Chloe Ferry. She even opened up about their drunken flings in her autobiography Stripped Bare. They were even caught on camera making out in one of the episodes of Geordie Shore.
- Ricky Rayment (2015) – Marnie Simpson started going out with TV star, Ricky Rayment, who gained fame with his stint in The Only Way is Essex, in the early months of 2015. They had first met at the National Television Awards after-party and started dating shortly afterward. In June, he got down on his knee but their engagement didn’t last long as they called it off after 3 months.
- Jordan Davies (2016) – Marnie was first linked up with reality TV star Jordan Davies in February 2016 when they went on a romantic Valentine’s Day date. Following that date, there were no updates of them taking the next step. Then in April, they were pictured holding hands while leaving the Libertine Club in London.
- Aaron Chalmers – Marnie had an on and off relationship with reality TV star and MMA athlete, Aaron Chalmers in the past. They fought on numerous occasions in Geordie Shore and got back on the equally same number of occasions before deciding to finally pull the plug on their relationship. However, they have remained good friends.
- Natalie Phillips (2016) – In April 2016, Marnie was rumored to be going out with TV star, Natalie Phillips. These rumors came shortly after she came out as a bisexual.
- Lewis Bloor (2016-2017) – Marnie started going out with reality TV star Lewis Bloor in 2016. They had grown fond of each other during their stint in the reality TV show, Celebrity Big Brother. They made their relationship public in August. In February 2017, a video surfaced of him kissing an unidentified girl in the bed after a wild night out on Valentine’s Day. A couple of hours after the emergence of the clip, she took to Twitter to reveal that it was all over between them.
- Keiran Lee (2017) – In her stint in Big Brother, she made it pretty clear that she had a huge crush on Keiran Lee. Then in June 2017, she revealed that she was going out on a date with him.
- Abbie Holborn (2017) – Marnie was reported to be going out with Abbie Holborn after they were pictured making out in a nightclub in September 2017. Their steamy makeout session was caught on cameras of the Geordie Shore.
- Casey Johnson (2017-Present) – Simpson started going out with reality TV star Casey Johnson towards the latter half of 2017. They had first met on the MTV reality show, Single AF. She made their relationship public in August 2017 in a series of loved-up tweets and Instagram posts. In October, she told him that she was pregnant, thus, sending her fans into a meltdown. However, she later revealed that she was just trying to wind up her boyfriend. In November, it was revealed that they had bought a house together.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She wears colored contact lenses, mostly green.
- Plump Lips
- High cheekbones
- Marnie Simpson has exploited her popularity on various social media platforms to promote a number of products and brands.
- She has been appointed as the brand ambassador for teeth whitening polish company, Diamond Whites for a couple of years. In fact, her Snapchat posts were banned in October 2017 for having broken advertisement rules while promoting Diamond Whites’ new product.
Her religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- Being a member of the regular cast of the popular British reality TV show, Geordie Shore.
- Having appeared in another couple of reality TV shows such as Celebrity Big Brother and Big Brother UK.
Marnie Simpson hasn’t been cast in any theatrical film till date.
First TV Show
In 2013, she made her first TV show appearance on the reality TV show, Geordie Shore.
After making changes to her lifestyle, she managed to lose 17 pounds of weight within a space of 4 weeks. She was drinking almost daily and having kebabs at 2 in the morning.
She hired personal trainer Ian Guildford, to help her get back in shape. On his advice, she swapped kebab for lean protein-rich foods such as chicken and fish.
When it comes to her fitness regime, Ian was taking her for long morning jogs. He also made her work hard in the gym with a focus on high-intensity interval training workouts. He also included some bodyweight exercises in her workout.
Marnie Simpson Favorite Things
- Food – Cheesy Chips
- Celebrity Crushes – Peter Andre and Ashley Cole
Source – MTV, Digital Spy
Marnie Simpson Facts
- She used to work in a bar before she joined the cast of the reality TV show, Geordie Shore.
- In the past, she has managed to reach the finals of the beauty pageant Miss Newcastle.
- In November 2014, she teamed up with online retailer Lasula to launch her clothing line under the label of Mercy by Marnie Simpson.
- She has struggled with quite a number of mental issues. She has suffered breakdowns due to anxiety on multiple occasions.
- Ever since she has become popular, she has struggled with body dysmorphic disorder, which is a mental condition in which one feels that his or her physical appearance is severely flawed.
- She was first arrested at the age of 12. She and her friend had gone to a pizza restaurant without sufficient money and when the bill arrived, they thought it was wise to run away and hide in the toilet.
- In one summer, she and her cousin Sophie worked at Ayia Napa, which is a Mediterranean resort town. They even agreed to dance topless in the bar for the money but they weren’t paid.
- Marnie was part of the gang implicated in a “crash for cash” scandal that defrauded an insurance company out of £134,000 in an injury claim. She was handed a supervision order and ordered to do 150 hours of community service.
- She grew up in a council house in a poor neighborhood of Newcastle.
- Marnie almost missed out on being cast on the Geordie Shore after the show producers found out that she had committed fraud in the past. Eventually, they changed their minds.
- In April 2016, she released a public statement revealing that she was bisexual. She later claimed that coming out took a huge burden off her mind.
- In June 2017, she published her autobiography, Stripped Bare, in which he recounted her ascent to fame and shared some of her steamy anecdotes.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Marnie Simpson / Instagram