|LSK Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||July 26, 1971|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
LSK is a well-distinguished English singer, songwriter, and record producer who is best known for the release of his singles Hate or Love (2000), Roots (The Fruit of Many) (2000), The Biggest Fool (2000), and Rap Starr (2003). He is also noted for the release of his albums Mozaik (2000), Outlaw (2003), and Anonyme (2010). LSK has also gathered a good rapport amongst other well-known musicians as an artist. He designed for the British electronica band Faithless and DJ Nightmares on Wax. Besides his career, he is also noted to be the younger brother of R&B singer Rhianna and a member of the now-defunct band Bedlam Ago Go.
Leigh Stephen Kenny
Kent, England, United Kingdom
Leeds, West Yorkshire, England, United Kingdom
Singer, Songwriter, Record Producer
- Father – David Kenny
- Mother – Linda Kenny (Nurse)
- Siblings – Rhianna Hannah Louise Kenny (Older Sister) (Singer)
- Others – Donaldo (Maternal Grandfather)
Hip Hop, Reggae, Punk Rock
LSK has released his music with Sony Music Entertainment (UK).
As a member of Bedlam Ago Go, he was signed to Sony Soho Square in the past.
5 ft 8 or 173 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
LSK dated a girl for some time. However, due to his addiction to drugs, it drove them apart.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black and White)
He has Black ancestry on his mother’s side and English ancestry on his father’s side.
- Has tattoos on both his forearms
- Sports a goatee
- Close-cropped red hair
- Wears a cap or beanie
Best Known For
- The release of his top singles Hate or Love (2000), Roots (The Fruit of Many) (2000), The Biggest Fool (2000), and Rap Starr (2003)
- Releasing his solo albums Mozaik (2000), Outlaw (2003), and Anonyme (2010)
- Being signed to distinguished record label Sony Music Entertainment (UK)
- Being the older brother of R&B singer Rhianna
As a member of Bedlam Ago Go, he contributed to the released of their debut studio album titled Estate Style Entertainment in 1997. The album was compiled of 11 tracks in total. They were, Northern Nights, Aimy, Paranoid, Flat 29, Demons In The Reefa, Heroin, Asylum, Season No. 5, When The Penny Drops, Meeting Of The Minds, and My So Called Life (Acoustic Version)
LSK released his debut solo album titled Mozaik on September 4, 2000. It was compiled of a total 13 tracks which were Cubanna Anna, Roots (The Fruit of Many), Hate or Love, U, Jealousy, Room Without a Floor, The Biggest Fool, Steel Bars & Fences, Mind Ya Bizzniss, Out of My Head (Sherwood Dub Version), Don’t Cry, The Reason, and White Mans World.
- He was brought up alongside his younger sister Rhianna who is also a singer in Kent.
- LSK’s sister began her career as a backing vocalist for his band in her early ’20s.
- He had a tough time growing up. He once told The Guardian that at the age of 3, he ran into the streets out of fear as his father beat his mother. A while after that, he and sister Rhianna were left alone to be raised by his mother Linda who was a nurse.
- LSK grew up listening to legendary bands and singers like Third World, Marvin Gaye, Sly and the Family Stone, as well as Bill Withers.
- He also faced racial abuse due to her mother being born to a father of black ancestry.
- LSK was not very good at his studies and neither was he good with sports and fights. It was during those tough days that he found the calmness in music.
- At the age of 14, his mother re-married to an English man. After this, the family moved to Swinnow, Bramley, West Yorkshire. However, his sister Rhianna parted ways with the family at the age of 16 as a result of not being able to adjust in a new place.
- Prior to starting off his solo career, he contributed his vocals as the frontman of the band Bedlam Ago Go.
- His style is often compared to that of the Birmingham hip hop music group called The Streets.
- LSK collaborated with the electronic music act Faithless for their 2004 album No Roots.
- Until 2019, LSK had released 3 solo albums in total.
- His music is based on a polished collection of reggae, soul, hip hop, and rock genres.
- He is an amazing breakdancer.
- During his teenage years, LSK began to do drugs which eventually resulted in him become more of an introvert, which led to his breakup. Following the incident, his ability to not be able to bear the pain forced him to try to commit suicide on more than one occasion.
- LSK had spent 2 months in an asylum in the past. Nevertheless, it was there that he realized that his problems were not as bad as the people who were there. Hence, helping get a grip of life once again.
- LSK does seem to be active on social media.
Featured Image By Discogs