Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, England
Charlotte Crosby went to the St Anthony’s Girls’ School. She managed to complete her school education with good A Levels and GCSEs.
After school, she had planned to pursue criminology in college. But decided against it in favor of pursuing a career in show business.
- Father – Gary Crosby
- Mother – Letitia Crosby
- Siblings – Nathaniel Crosby (Younger Brother) (Was diagnosed with Asperger’s)
Charlotte Crosby is represented by Martin O’Shea of Bold Management.
5 ft 5½ in or 166 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Charlotte Crosby has dated
- Samuel Bentham (2014) – Charlotte dated reality TV personality Samuel Bentham, who has also worked as a barber, on and off throughout 2014. He was eventually cast in the reality show in November 2016 as her former boyfriend. They were spotted getting intimate in the house party shows in the 12th season of Geordie Shore, which led to rumors that they were planning to get back together.
- Mitch Jenkins (2014-2015) – Charlotte has had an on and off relationship with fellow TV star Mitch Jenkins. They first started going out in 2014. However, their relationship came to an end by the summer of that year. They rekindled their romance in January 2015. She was so series about him that she even got his initials tattooed on her arm. She eventually moved in with him as well. However, their relationship unraveled for a second and final time in August 2015 as she moved back to her parent’s home. In her statement, she revealed that it was a mutual decision but in the same statement left the door open for him for reconciliation. But nothing happened and she got his initials removed from her arm in May 2017.
- Adam Gabriel (2015) – In early 2015, Crosby hooked up with Adam Gabriel during her stint on the reality show, Ex on the Beach. They had gone out for a boozy date after which they were shown climbing into the bed. Her dalliances with Adam also led to blazing rows with his ex-girlfriend Kayleigh. Their affair came to an end after she got back with Mitch Jenkins.
- David Hawley (2015) – Crosby reportedly hooked up with reality star David Hawley in December 2015. She had a make-out session with him at his house, while his girlfriend and her old nemesis Jemma Lucy was in the next room.
- Max Morley (2015) – Charlotte was reported to be going out with TV personality, Max Morley in September 2015 after they were pictured together by the paparazzi while leaving Jeans for Genes event at Chinawhite in London. Not only were they together, but they shared a passionate kiss while sitting in the back seat of a cab. However, their relationship didn’t last long as she was seen kissing Gaz Beadle in a video shared on Holly Hagan’s Snapchat account.
- Gaz Beadle (2011-2016) – Charlotte first started dating reality TV star Gaz Beadle in 2011. They had grown close during the first season of the popular Geordie Shore. During the course of their relationship, they managed to set new records for being on and off, and volatile. After numerous breakups and reconciliations, they ended their relationship for good in 2016. Towards the end of the year, Beadle expressed his desire to give their relationship another go but Charlotte already had enough.
- Marty McKenna (2016) – The British tabloids linked Crosby with fellow Geordie Shore star Marty McKenna in 2016. The basis of these dating rumors was the steamy kiss they shared in one of the episodes of the show. McKenna was even seen giving her a good spanking in the same episode. She even got into a physical fight with Marnie Simpson after the latter had kissed Marty.
- Ash Harrison (2016) – Towards the end of summer of 2016, Charlotte started going out with Ash Harrison, who was her housemate in the reality show, Celebrity Big Brother. She publicly confirmed their relationship in November while interacting with Mail Online. However, their budding romance came to a sudden end the following month as he unfollowed her on all social media platforms. Charlotte responded by tweeting Sometimes everything just changes.
- Stephen Bear (2016-2017) – The rumors of Crosby and Stephen Bear going out started swirling around the last months of 2016. They eventually confirmed their relationship in February 2017. However, their relationship was very volatile. She had trained her guns on him on Twitter as she slammed him for cheating on her. However, soon after, they had got back together and were even talking about getting engaged and starting a family. They had even started a business together. His and Hers Enterprise Limited sold a range of personalized merchandise for the couples. However, their relationship didn’t last the distance and they broke up after having dated for about 11 months. In February 2018, she was looking to pull herself out of their joint business venture to achieve a clean break from him.
- Joshua Ritchie (2016-Present) – The first rumors of Crosby dating Joshua Ritchie surfaced in December 2016 after she was pictured kissing him at the party held to celebrate her former Geordie Shore co-star Aaron Chalmers MMA win. She first hinted at their relationship in January as she shared pictures of them hanging out on her Snapchat account. In the pictures, shirtless Joshua was seen cuddling up with scantily clad Crosby.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
But, she has often gone for blonde highlights.
- Plump lips
- Curvy buxom figure
Charlotte Crosby has served as a brand ambassador for a range of hair care products from Mark Hill.
She has also used her strong social media presence to promote several products and brands.
Her religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- Having won the 12th season of the reality TV show, Celebrity Big Brother.
- Having appeared in 12 seasons of the popular reality TV series, Geordie Shore.
- Her strong presence on various social media platforms including Instagram on which she has more than 7 million followers. She also has over 4 million followers on Twitter.
Charlotte hasn’t been cast in any theatrical film till date.
First TV Show
In 2011, Charlotte Crosby made her first TV show appearance on the popular British show, Geordie Shore.
Charlotte Crosby follows a very regimented workout regime, which has helped her shed two and a half stone in space of just 7 months. In fact, she makes sure that she works out first thing in the morning. Charlotte even sets an alarm to remind her to do her 3 Minute Belly Blitz first thing in the morning. Also, to keep things fresh and to avoid stagnation, she often switches her workout routine around.
Crosby also changed her eating habits to make sure that she gets the most out of her workouts. For example, she is not eating anything while she is watching TV as she believes it makes her eat more than she needs to.
She has also educated herself about the caloric content of her favorite dishes. Plus, she tries to eat slowly because it improves digestive process and tricks the brain into believing that you are full.
Her daily diet plan is as follows –
- Breakfast – Scrambled eggs with tomatoes, spinach, and mushrooms.
- Lunch – Grilled goat’s cheese with some sweet potato mash.
- Dinner – Pan roast garlic chicken with green veggies, onion, garlic, mushrooms, and pepper.
- Snacks – She curbs her hunger in between meals by munching on nuts, hummus, popcorn or banana.
Charlotte Crosby Favorite Things
- Workout Music – Break A Sweat by Becky G, Katy Perry, and Beyoncé
- Her Body Part – Legs
- Guilty Food Pleasure – McDonald’s food, Big fry-up, cupcakes, and crisps
- Alcohol – Vodka
- Alcoholic Drink – Vodka Mojitos
- Color – Green
Source – Celebs Now, Twitter
Charlotte Crosby Facts
- She was working in a Sunderland based Ttonic bar when she was selected to appear on the reality TV show, Geordie Shore.
- In January 2014, it was announced that she will get her own show on TLC network. In The Charlotte Crosby Experience, the focus was on showing her experience with different cultures.
- She holds the distinction of being one of the founding cast members of Geordie Shore.
- In July 2015, she published her autobiography, ME ME ME, which remained on the top spot in the bestselling list for 5 weeks.
- In December 2014, she released her workout DVD, Charlotte’s 3 Minute Belly Blitz, which was a huge success and managed to sell about 101,000 copies within first four weeks.
- In summer of 2014, Charlotte collaborated with British online fashion retailer In The Style to launch her clothing line under the label of Nostalgia.
- In April 2016, she published her fitness and health book, Live Fast, Lose Weight: Fat to Fit, in which she listed more than 80 healthy recipes.
- In early months of 2016, she also added swimwear collection to her Nostalgia clothing range.
- In 2016, she decided to end her long association with the reality TV show, Geordie Shore, as she aimed to focus on her other ventures.
- Visit her official website @ officialcharlottecrosby.com
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Charlotte Crosby / Instagram