|Ali Tate Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||Unknown|
|First Fashion Show||Christian Siriano S/S 19 Show|
Ali Tate is an American plus-size model, body positivity advocate, activist, and a certified yoga teacher who is best known for shattering the age-old norms of beauty and paving way for body acceptance and diversity in the modeling industry. She has worked with various designers and brands such as Christian Siriano, Tadashi Shoji, Mango, and Ralph Lauren. Ali Tate has also garnered a huge social media fan base with more than 150k followers on Instagram.
Ali Tate Cutler
Plus-Size Model, Body Positivity Advocate, Certified Yoga Teacher, Activist
Ali Tate is represented by –
- Milk Management – London (Mother Agency)
- Modelwerk – Hamburg
- Muse Management – New York
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ali Tate prefers to keep her private life away from the spotlight and has not dated anyone publicly yet. Hence, it is difficult for us to ascertain anything about her love life and relationship history.
Race / Ethnicity
Ali Tate often highlights her hair in ‘blonde’.
- Curvaceous physique
- Often sports banged hairstyle
11 (US) or 8.5 (UK) or 41.5 (EU)
Ali Tate has appeared in an advertising campaign for Express Holiday.
Through social media, she has also either endorsed or promoted a number of brands such as MATE, Aniela Parys, freepeople, Solid & Striped, Free People Movement, Nasty Gal, Reformation, LPA, Soludos, Sidway Swimwear, Fame and Partners, Stella McCartney, B E D O U I N, CULT GAIA, Filippa K, Nudie Jeans Co, Levi’s, Violeta by MANGO, UNIQLO, Intimissimi, BEACHRIOT, BEYOND YOGA, Wolf & Whistle, and WeOverMe.
Best Known For
- Her work as a body positivity activist and for setting healthier bodily examples for the future generations
- Walking the ramp for a number of designers and brands such as Christian Siriano and Tadashi Shoji
- Having been featured in editorials for several magazines such as Supplement Magazine, i-D online, and Twin Magazine
First Fashion Show
Ali Tate made her first fashion show appearance by walking the ramp for Christian Siriano in the Christian Siriano S/S 19 Show.
Ali Tate maintains an active lifestyle to stay healthy and being a body positivity activist, she does not believe in the stereotypical standards of beauty and “the perfect sizes”. Moreover, she practices yoga both for its physical as well as mental benefits.
As far as her diet is concerned, Ali Tate tries to opt for healthier food options as often as she can and also enjoys vegan food.
Ali Tate Favorite Things
- City – San Francisco
- Restaurant – Pure Food & Wine in NYC
- Emoji – The unicorn emoji
- Conscious Products – Dr. Hauschka day cream moisturizer, Dr. Brite non-toxic toothpaste, GreenPeople organic tanner, Pitrok no chemical deodorant, Cruelty-free Matt & Natt bag
Source – CoverStoryNYC.com
Ali Tate Facts
- She loves traveling and some of her favorite cities, apart from San Francisco, are Stockholm, Copenhagen, Berlin, and Vancouver.
- Ali Tate has described her travel style as comfortable because she only wears clothes she feels comfortable in.
- While traveling, she always takes along her laptop, lip balm, supplements and vitamins, and moisturizer.
- Ali Tate absolutely loves Bali and that is also her dream vacation spot. She has described her perfect day in Bali as the one in which she wakes up with a green juice, practices yoga, walks amongst nature, and lounges with her friends.
- The best advice she has ever received is “Pain is temporary, sadness is temporary, and happiness is temporary as well. Know that this, too, shall pass.”
- Ali Tate also takes great interest in animal rights campaigns.
- She loves going on hikes.
- Follow Ali Tate on Instagram.
Featured Image by Ali Tate / Instagram