|Alison Hammond Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||February 5, 1975|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Alison Hammond is an English television personality and actress who first came into the spotlight after her appearance on the 3rd season of the reality show, Big Brother in 2002. Since then, she has appeared in a variety of other TV shows such as Strictly Come Dancing, I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!, Celebrity Masterchef, Doctors, and The Dumping Ground. Alison has also done voiceover work for characters such as Frankenginger in Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation.
Born Place / Residence
- Siblings – Saunra Page (Older Sister). She has another older sibling.
- Others – Jasmine Page (Niece)
Alison Hammond is represented by Becca Barr Management.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
132 kg or 291 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alison Hammond has dated –
- Jamie Savage (2014–2017) – Alison Hammond started going out with Birmingham-based security guard Jamie Savage in mid-2014. They were reported to have met online on a social networking website. The couple even got engaged later. However, in January 2017, they called off their engagement.
Note – She was also formerly married to a Tunisian-origin restaurant owner, whose identity isn’t known. While she was with her ex-husband, she gave birth to a son, Aiden in 2005.
Race / Ethnicity
Alison is of Guyanese descent on her mother’s side, whereas, has Nevisian ancestry on her father’s side.
- Plump figure
- Short hair
- Prominent nose
45-38-48 in or 114-96.5-122 cm
24 (US) or 54 (EU)
She is speculated to be wearing a shoe of size 7 (US).
Alison has had lucrative endorsement deals with –
- DFS Home Furnishings
- Crown Bingo (An online bingo site). As part of her endorsement deal, she took part in live chats and voiced characters as well.
Best Known For
- Participation in the reality show, Big Brother in 2002.
- Interviewing many celebrities as a showbiz reporter and presenter for ITV’s This Morning.
First TV Show
In 1987, Alison guest appeared in the drama series Y.E.S. in the role of Katie.
Alarmed by the potential health problems that could be caused by her obesity, she decided to cut down on her sugar consumption in 2016. This change was brought on after she participated in the reality show, Sugar Free Farm in November. She lost two stones during her participation in the show.
She is a regular gym-goer and works out three times per week with a personal trainer. She has taken to walking 10,000 plus steps daily and uses a Fitbit activity tracker to keep track. Also, she tries to eat clean and drink lots of water to boost her metabolism. Plus, she keeps a tight leash on her emotional eating tendencies.
Alison Hammond Facts
- Before she got her breakthrough with an appearance in the reality show, Big Brother, she had done a few projects as a child actress.
- At the age of 11, she started participating in drama workshops by Central Television. However, she was unable to attend drama school due to financial problems.
- She has worked as a holiday representative and entertainer in Tunisia.
- As a child, she desperately wanted to become a ballet dancer but was turned down by an instructor because she had a sickle foot (flat foot with no arch underneath).
- In 2006, she decided to get a gastric band fitted to tackle her obesity problem. However, her body rejected it as a scar tissue grew around it and she had to undergo surgery to get it removed.
- She decided to participate in the Big Brother show to take care of her small amount of debt.
- At one point of time in her life, she used to work as a cinema usherette.