|Alison Oliver Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Year of Birth||June 3, 1997|
Alison Oliver is a budding Irish actress who rose to fame with her role as Frances in Conversations with Friends in 2022.
Alison graduated with a Bachelor in Acting from the Lir National Academy of Dramatic Art at Trinity College in 2020.
Alison is represented by Curtis Brown.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alison has dated –
- Eanna Hardwicke (2019-Present) – In 2019, she started dating fellow actor and The Lir Academy alumnus Éanna Hardwicke.
- Joe Alwyn (2021) – In July 2021, a picture of Taylor Swift‘s boyfriend actor Joe Alwyn kissing his co-star Alison on the set of Conversations with Friends began making rounds on the internet. Many suspected that the two might actually be seeing one another off-camera too as their romantic on-screen bond was just too intense to be ignored.
Race / Ethnicity
- Alluring eyes
- Perfect lips
Alison Oliver Favorite Things
- Poem Of All-Time – Time Passing’ by Clare Dwyer Hogg
Source – YouTube
Alison Oliver Facts
- She was born and raised in Ireland.
- Alison made her debut TV show appearance as Frances in Conversations with Friends in 2022, starring alongside the likes of actors Joe Alwyn, Jemima Kirke, and Sasha Lane.
- In the year 2022, Alison was announced as a confirmed actor for the role of Katie in Best Interests which was to air in 2023.
- She is a certified rapier & dagger and unarmed combat by the International Data Center Authority.
- Alison is trained in several dance styles some of which include jazz, ballet, modern, musical theatre, charleston, waltz, cha-cha-cha, foxtrot, and tango.
- She is fluent in French and Irish.
- Alison can play the bass guitar and piano.
Featured Image By Alison Oliver / Instagram