Álvaro Borja Morata Martín
Alvaro’s educational background is not known.
- Father – Alfonso Morata
- Mother – Susana Martin Ramos
- Siblings – Marta Abril Morata Martin (Older Sister)
Morata’s manager is not known.
He has though played with the Italian club Juventus FC.
Striker / Forward
6 ft 2½ in or 189 cm
187 lbs or 85 kg
Girlfriend / Spouse
Alvaro Morata dated –
- Maria Pombo – Alvaro is in a relationship with the Spanish model Maria Pombo. They got married later on. In July 2018, the couple welcomed twins, Alessandro and Leonardo.
Race / Ethnicity
- Light stubble beard
- Soft hair
Alvaro’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 40 in or 102 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 14.5 in or 37 cm
- Waist – 34 in or 86 cm
Alvaro has signed a sponsorship contract with the sportswear company Adidas.
Morata has appeared in a TV advert for the football game Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 and 2016.
Best Known For
His great movement on the football pitch, finishing skills and for being a very gifted striker often compared to the former Spanish player Fernando Morientes.
First Football Match
On August 15, 2010, Alvaro debuted for Real Madrid Castilla in a friendly match against AD Alcorcon in which he scored a goal.
He had his debut for the Real Madrid’s first team on December 12, 2010, in a La Liga win over Real Zaragoza. Alvaro entered the game in the 88th minute after he substituted Angel Di Maria.
Morata played his first official Serie A match on September 13, 2014, in a victory over Udinese Calcio.
For the first time, Alvaro performed as a part of the Spanish U-21 national team at the 2013 European Championship in Israel.
He debuted for the senior national team of Spain on November 15, 2014, in a match against Belarus.
- Key passes
- Defensive contribution
Alvaro Morata Facts
- Morata began his career via the youth team of Getafe.
- In 2008, Alvaro moved to play for Real Madrid C with which he won two youth league trophies.
- In July 2010, Morata joined Real Madrid Castilla after being promoted for his great performances in Real Madrid C.
- Alvaro scored his first hattrick in a 7-1 win over Deportivo de La Coruna B on February 13, 2011.
- On March 18, 2014, Morata scored his debut goal in the UEFA Champions League in a 3-1 win over the Bundesliga club FC Schalke 04.
- On July 19, 2014, Morata shifted to the Italian Serie A club Juventus F.C. Alvaro signed a five-year contract for a total price of 20 million euros. His deal included a buy-back clause in case Real Madrid wanted him back in future.
- On December 10, 2015, he extended his contract with Juventus until 2020.
- He was first selected to represent the Spanish U-17 squad at the 2009 FIFA World Cup in Nigeria.
- Morata has also played for the U-19 national team of Spain at the Japan International Tournament. He was also called for the 2011 UEFA European U-19 Championship in Romania.
- On November 7, 2014, the Spanish national selector Vicente del Bosque called Morata to join the senior national team of Spain.
- Alvaro scored his first international goal on March 27, 2015, in a match against Ukraine.
- In March 2014, he cut all of his hair to show support to the kids who suffered from cancer.
- Follow Morata on his Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.