|Alyson Court Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||November 9, 1973|
|Boyfriend||Z. M. Thomas|
Alyson Court is a Canadian actress and voice actress known for being cast as Loonette the Clown on The Big Comfy Couch from 1992 to 2002. She has also voiced the characters like Jubilee from X-Men: The Animated Series and Claire Redfield from the Resident Evil. She was also a host of the morning children’s programming block on CBC, Get Set for Life, from 2000 to 2003.
Alyson Stephanie Court
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Alyson Court attended the Etobicoke School of the Arts in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Actress, Voice Actress, TV Host, Producer
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Judy Court
- Siblings – Unknown
Alyson Court is managed by –
- Yanick Landry, Talent Agent Theatrical, Newton-Landry Management, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- Sandie Newton, Talent Agent Voice, Newton-Landry Management, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
66 kg or 145.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alyson Court has dated –
- Erik Suzuki (2000-2005) – In 2000, Alyson married actor Erik Suzuki. But the couple parted ways in 2005 for unknown reasons. They have a son named Blaede Court-Suzuki, born on February 24, 2003.
- Z. M. Thomas – After her divorce, Alyson remained quiet about her personal life. However, on March 19, 2018, she announced on Twitter about her engagement to writer and creator of Trepidation Comics, Z. M. Thomas. The couple seemed happy together.
Race / Ethnicity
Gray with a hint of green
- Arched eyebrows
- High forehead
- Beautiful eyes
Alyson Court has promoted brands such as –
- Source Point Press
Best Known For
- Her character role as the Clown Loonette on The Big Comfy Couch series
- Lending her voice in X-Men: The Animated Series as Jubilee, and in the Resident Evil video game series as Claire Redfield
In 1985, she made her theatrical film debut in the family comedy adventure feature Follow That Bird as Ruthie.
As a voice actress, she made her theatrical debut in the 1986 animation adventure film Care Bears Movie II: A New Generation, voicing the character Dawn.
First TV Show
In 1984, she made her first TV show appearance in the comedy series Mr. Dressup.
As a voice actress, she made her TV show debut in 1985 providing the voice for the character Malani in the animation series Ewoks.
Alyson Court’s workout routine and diet plan are not known.
Alyson Court Favorite Things
- Character She Has Voiced – Lydia Deetz in Beetlejuice series (1989-91)
Alyson Court Facts
- She was born in Grace Hospital, Toronto, the same hospital her mother was born in.
- She was 11 when she gave her first performance as an actress.
- Alyson has also hosted the children’s program on CBC Kids, Get Set for Life from 2000 to 2003.
- She has been involved with lots of charities such as the Toronto Star Santa Claus Fund and First Nations School Fundraiser.
- She has also received the Medal for Good Service from Scouts Canada for her active participation in their programs.
- Follow her on Facebook and Twitter.
Featured Image by DarkstoneRoss / Instagram