|Amanda Clapham Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||November 16, 1990|
Amanda Clapham is an English actress and dancer. She is best known for her role as Holly Cunningham/Holly Roscoe on British soap opera Hollyoaks (2013-2019) which was also her television debut.
Amanda Dawn Clapham
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England, United Kingdom
Liverpool, England, United Kingdom
She attended Manchester Metropolitan University’s Manchester School of Theatre in Manchester, Greater Manchester, England, United Kingdom. She earned a Bachelor of Arts (Honours) degree in Acting in 2012.
- Siblings – Paul Clapham (Brother), Natalie (née Clapham) Schofield (Older Sister)
- Others – Bethany (Niece)
Amanda Clapham is represented by Payne Management (Manager) in London, England, United Kingdom.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Amanda Clapham has dated –
- Alfie Browne-Sykes (2014-Present) – She started dating her Hollyoaks co-star, Alfie Browne-Sykes, on November 3, 2014.
Race / Ethnicity
She has also dyed her hair ‘Strawberry Blonde’ in the past.
- Beautiful eyes
- Dimpled smile
Amanda Clapham has endorsed brands such as –
- River Island
- Lara Heems
- DermaLux Aesthetics Cardiff
- Aidan by Aidan Mattox
- NYX Cosmetics
- Pukka Herbs
She has also appeared in a TV commercial for The Perfume Shop in the past.
Amanda was a part of the UK Electoral Commission campaign that encouraged young people to vote at the 2016 elections.
Amanda Clapham Favorite Things
- Singer – Leonard Cohen
Source – Instagram
Amanda Clapham Facts
- She was born at 1:03 P.M.
- She was a tomboy growing up.
- Her mom used to cut her hair growing up and usually gave her bangs or a bowl cut.
- She was the fastest runner in her school year until year 6.
- Amanda was on the soccer team until high school, even though there was no female-only soccer team.
- She took over the role of Holly Cunningham in Hollyoaks from Wallis Day, who quit after only a year. Showrunners liked the character and decided to recast it with a lookalike.
- She shares a last name with her Hollyoaks co-star, Charlie Clapham. Even though she referred to him as “brother” and “broski”, they are only good friends and aren’t related.
- Her character in Hollyoaks had relationships with characters Robbie Roscoe, played by Charlie Wernham, Jason Roscoe, played by her real-life boyfriend Alfie Browne-Sykes, and Nathan Nightingale, played by Jared Garfield.
- Amanda was nominated for “Sexiest Female” at the 2016 Inside Soap Awards.
- Amanda and her co-star Sophie Porley ended up stranded on the paddle boat in May 2017. They attempted to investigate a former house used for the TV show X Factor, veered too far away from the shore, and had to be rescued by a speedboat.
- She decided to depart Hollyoaks in November 2018. However, she came back for a January 2019 episode when the character of Zack Loveday, played by Duayne Boachie, made his exit from the show.
- Amanda has a French bulldog named Frankie.
- She can sing and has an alto/mezzo-soprano voice type.
- Amanda is proficient at dancing and can dance street, contemporary, jazz, and basic ballet.
- She is adept at fencing, boxing, CrossFit, horseriding, kayaking, and stage combat, and would like to appear in an action movie.
- Amanda rarely travels light and always has at least one large suitcase.
- She can do a handstand effortlessly.
- Amanda enjoys hiking and feels most comfortable in sneakers. Weirdly, she starts missing high heels after a prolonged period of wearing only sneakers or hiking boots.
- In the past, while riding an Uber in California, the driver told her that she should eat turkey based on her blood type. That night, she bought an entire turkey and ate it throughout the next day.
- Her grandmother has a signature trifle pudding that Amanda loves to eat.
Featured Image by Amanda Clapham / Instagram